Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Piyush

Lanaya
It breaks the interest..I know many people who read manga and also follow the Anime version.
I was surprised to see One Piece Chapter 1 = Episode 4 :-x

If you want to read manga, then you may like to read it on Bato.to It offers colored pages.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
[YOUTUBE]InF16sp7J0M[/YOUTUBE]
Zoe is so accurate. And the Titans.

Started Berserk Manga... gonna be busy with this for some time. It's much better than the Anime, darker, more gory, more violent. Seems to have started where the Anime ends though...

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
That is the "golden age" of berserk manga.anime ended just before the conclusion of Eclipse arc & it skips the initial part of the manga story where protagonist after fighting & winning against a powerful enemy start remembering why he is doing all this,which is where the anime directly jumps to.btw i suggest stop reading after end of eclipse arc/golden age arc as the joke is that people hope berserk manga will end in either their life time or author's lifetime.According to many Golden age arc was the best & after that it started going downhill,though still better than most others in the same genre.

Piyush

Lanaya
Well not to spoil the fun, but generally, a Live action movie feels so stupid and without any essence, at least for me.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
yes normally would agree
got bored of parasyte live action in like 10 mins
but this one follows the anime very closely in terms of framing and shots, at least for the trailer. And Zoe is sooo coool.
it's not dead accurate though, Mikasa was supposed to be the only oriental, but fat chance of that happening.
and hey, a lot of the source material depended on very good, but very basic 3d animation... naked human figures, people walking/running, horses so it is kind of perfect for a live action interpretation

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Anybody following God Eater? I am a huge fan of its game on PSP, and the anime looks great as well (I may be biased). If not anything else, it is produced by ufotable, known for visually stunning anime like fate zero, fate stay UBW, kara no kyoukai, etc. It is a good enough reason to try this out.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Anybody following God Eater? I am a huge fan of its game on PSP, and the anime looks great as well (I may be biased). If not anything else, it is produced by ufotable, known for visually stunning anime like fate zero, fate stay UBW, kara no kyoukai, etc. It is a good enough reason to try this out.

thanks for the info will check it out....

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz

the first two episodes were average.. but the comments said to wait for few episodes.. Some were even comparing it to SnK, DN etc.. so i guess i will stick t it for a while.
BTW Anyone following Overlord.. its looking good.
P.S. Prison school is epic ... best comedy since gintama :p

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Seems like Dbz super is going the same plot as dbz battle of gods movie but more detailed and somewhat different anime scenes all hail lord beerus!

Piyush

Lanaya
the first two episodes were average.. but the comments said to wait for few episodes.. Some were even comparing it to SnK, DN etc.. so i guess i will stick t it for a while.
BTW Anyone following Overlord.. its looking good.
P.S. Prison school is epic ... best comedy since gintama :p

I just tried PS a week back when its first episode was released. It was 30 past midnight. I liked it so much that I finished the 50 manga chapters in next 4 hours.
Currently waiting for latest chapter :|

kisame

King of Heroes
Just finished reading 5th volume of Classics Club series(Hyouka).Pretty good.Oreki willingly solving a problem was a new one.

Piyush

Lanaya
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki kun started off good. But in the end, it turned into a mediocre story.

- - - Updated - - -

And I should also mention, the side characters were more appealing than the male protagonist.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Well its comedic anime , and basic theme being the jokes arising out of the misunderstandings , which they stick to till the end , its like i said plenty of laughs , easy watching, simple plot Besides the manga is still ongoing,
hence the open ending

Also this is more or less a satire on shoujo manga itself !

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
I just tried PS a week back when its first episode was released. It was 30 past midnight. I liked it so much that I finished the 50 manga chapters in next 4 hours.
Currently waiting for latest chapter :|
hehe.. i am restraining myself from reading.

- - - Updated - - -

Reading Liar Game .. the MC is awesome. he's Sora(NGNL) and L(DN) mashed into one.

Top Bottom