Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Piyush

Lanaya
There are 12 One Piece movies.

Can I watch the movies directly instead of episodes ? do they cover stories from episodes ?

I havent watched them all, but they most probably are all side stories, revolving around famous OP characters. You can try them, it might give you an idea regarding OP world.

Piyush

Lanaya
Started Monster Musume no Iru Nichijo. Its first episode was released today. Its based on a manga which was actually adapted from a casual doujin.

It follows the main character, Kimihito who gets stuck being a host for an exchange program for Monster Girls and then ensues echii harem sequences. Those who have watched something like To Love Ru series and alike will love it.

As for me, I liked the "plot" and would start manga.

Piyush

Lanaya
One Piece ch 793

Sooo much revealed in this particular chapter. :hyper:
-Akainu likes yelling at gorosei
-gorosei doesnt like his attitude
-Fujitora possibly not a marine anymore?
-World Knows of Luff and Laws power Definite Bounty raise next chapter or so
-Kid Challenging Shanks?!?
-Bonney seems on the run as usual
-Urouge having an unexpected visitor on the sky island they were on?
- Capone seems all and well after he was sucked up by that giant ball thing a long time ago, and is looking for Cesar.
-X drake working for kaido now? -First glimpse at kaido? ( The Big shadow with horns)

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
watched db super pretty good opening episode animation is pretty neat it started directly after dbz i thought it will start after gt

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Nodame Cantabile, probably the only anime where I learned stuff about classic music. Can see how Bioshock Infinite has inspired music from the classic orchestral tracks.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i have yet to see it but i have seen Kiniro_no_Corda:_Primo_Passo & it has many classical music related info.i also noticed that a particular track sounded familiar & then remembered that it was used in the intro music of wilson fisk in daredevil(where he starts his day by wearing clothes,making breakfast etc in ep8).

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
have holidays so I am confused b/w which anime to start and complete fully:
1.naruto(watched couple of episodes when cn india used to air it during 2009 or so have good memories then then they banned it)
2.one piece (watched couple of episodes)
3.fairy tail(watched few episodes on animax)

Top Bottom