Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Steins gate, I liked it very much, though I kinda got over hyped watching the first few episodes and when it I felt like it let down me bit, will tell the reason later, don't wanna spoil it for him!!

Hey what does everyone think about Tokyo ghoul?

I know what you mean. Will finish it by this weekend. So we can discuss about it then!

Tokyo ghoul? From what I have heard 6/10 tells manga is better than Anime. No plan on watching it anytime soon. So why don't you watch 1st episode and see how it is?

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Have seen first episode a while back when the first season was still airing and not much can be garnered from it tbh
I was hoping for a reply from someone who has seen it
Have read some reviews that the season 2 is better

Also im not watching any anime atm just collecting, got hold of parasyte, since I saw many people rating it highly

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
Have seen first episode a while back when the first season was still airing and not much can be garnered from it tbh
I was hoping for a reply from someone who has seen it
Have read some reviews that the season 2 is better

Also im not watching any anime atm just collecting, got hold of parasyte, since I saw many people rating it highly
i have seen anime(both seasons) and also read the manga... IMO manga is definitely better..but even the anime's pretty decent and the characters are well made..It gets slightly boring during the mid-season . but the last few episodes of 2nd season are epic with awesome action.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Finished up Steins;Gate. It was a kick start but then mid range is kinda drag. The towards the end it was all back to pace. It was a good 8/10 for me. Not an 9 as everyone hyped.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Im reading the fire and stone series of webmics, these act as a direct sequel to the movie Prometheus and bridge some of the parts from Alien/Aliens

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Completed AnoHana. Not rating now. Can't seem to settle down on that.

Just 11 episodes anime. Theme is confronting the guilt of past.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
sub. Get to learn new words :lol:

b-baka !

Oh! I find sub little bit hard to get along. Don't want to read subs rather than watching their experiences. That's me.

Watching Samurai Champloo in dub and so far I find dub is great. Same goes for Black Lagoon. I found dub is far better than sub.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ I don't think so. So far I have watched 2 subs and all else in dubs. I felt dubs are as good as sub. It all depends on how dub has been handled. If handled properly, it will be good, else we know how it ends.

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ Subs all the way except for DBZ.
BTW Just finished Psycho-Pass season 1.. it was pretty awesome.. and watched 2 episodes of season 2 .. can someone please answer if Kogami gonna return in season 2?? ..if not i'm gonna (psycho)pass it.. akane's character is not enough to carry the show.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Anybody seen Pokemon series ?

yep till episode 100 or so during. It became boring after that . Although this is one of the best moment of any anime
[youtube]35YtLJ3Q2b8[/youtube]

Completed AnoHana. Not rating now. Can't seem to settle down on that.

Just 11 episodes anime. Theme is confronting the guilt of past.

I know right ? So many feels in 11 episodes . Try this
[youtube]PgzuOXKd6Sg[/youtube]

^^ I don't think so. So far I have watched 2 subs and all else in dubs. I felt dubs are as good as sub. It all depends on how dub has been handled. If handled properly, it will be good, else we know how it ends.

Its all matter of preference . Personally i think a show is best enjoyed in their native language . Although there are many great Dubbed anime out there .

kisame

King of Heroes
^^ Subs all the way except for DBZ.
BTW Just finished Psycho-Pass season 1.. it was pretty awesome.. and watched 2 episodes of season 2 .. can someone please answer if Kogami gonna return in season 2?? ..if not i'm gonna (psycho)pass it.. akane's character is not enough to carry the show.
He won't.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Finished 16 episodes of Samurai Champloo. OST is excellent. Action is good, and plot is linear. So far so good. And I started liking Mugen now.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Just finished Zenkyou No terror . Totally awesome , 11 episode . Man OST was so great and with so many feels . Yoko Kanno is definitely an amazing musician .
9/10

[youtube]BZgI59TMFc8[/youtube]

Top Bottom