Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
zzz private video

- - - Updated - - -

Fairy tail is really becoming good cant wait newchapter each week, damn this is getting good

Really Big Spoiler , Open at your own Risk
Seriosly I am not Kidding , Better Read Manga than opening this.
Last Chance Don't tell I didn't Wrn You
Finally Fairy Tail Ending, The most powerful demon from book of zeref that will bring end to worlds E.N.D aka Etherious Natsu Dragneel

You mean Gay Fullbuster? :lol:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Finished watching Berserk. Just wanted to ask something.

What the hell is wrong with ending? To see the ending do I have to read Manga?:-x

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
*www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVQ-5tGttzR_xHhyncpEUSzurHEMspobo
amazing art, re-imagining of the Mahabharat. watching atm.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Manga isn't completed yet. People usually switch to reading manga at some point or other when the chances of anime continuing are very less.

Posted in reddit and got reply, that manga does have an ending. I was kinda sad and angry. All that time I spent watching was in vein, when someone say at the climax "Go and read the f*cking manga if you want to see how it ends. That is B$.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Posted in reddit and got reply, that manga does have an ending. I was kinda sad and angry. All that time I spent watching was in vein, when someone say at the climax "Go and read the f*cking manga if you want to see how it ends. That is B$.

AFAIK, manga is ongoing.
Berserk (manga) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TBH, you should read it. Manga is better than anime most of the time.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
AFAIK, manga is ongoing.
Berserk (manga) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TBH, you should read it. Manga is better than anime most of the time.

It may be good, but I don't have the patience to read manga. I used to read comics when I was teenager, but not now. That was the main reason I started watching anime, thinking "God, I don't have to read again". But this, Berserk, made me go Berserk. I was not sleeping because I felt betrayed, and after all the praises from all over the Internet, I felt cheated.

F*cking idiots, for wasting an epic anime with such atrocity. *Sigh*

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
that is exactly why i never watch anime based on ongoing manga unless manga finishes first,especially very long ongoing manga series unless they are nearing their end which is definitely not the case with series like Berserk.btw people joke that they hope series like berserk or detective conan finishes in their or the manga author's life time :)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Well said. Before watching this, all I knew was there is anime as well as Manga for berserk. I didn't knew it didn't ended. All of them were suggesting this as best anime(which I agree), but they forgot to mention. I would better watch some low rated ended anime than high-rated unfinished anime.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^^ Well said. Before watching this, all I knew was there is anime as well as Manga for berserk. I didn't knew it didn't ended. All of them were suggesting this as best anime(which I agree), but they forgot to mention. I would better watch some low rated ended anime than high-rated unfinished anime.

Watch Corpse Party

Only 4 episodes but great animation and good story.

Edit: Watch Afro Samurai too. 5 Episodes only.

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Afro Samurai was already in my list. Corpse Party, sure will give it a try.

Right now I am having fun with Cowboy Bebop(couple of episodes left) and Steins Gate(Just started so no comments). Next in line is Black Lagoon and Samurai Champloo.

snap

Lurker
^^ Try darker than black

or for a very short anime try Jyu-Oh-Sei - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Samurai Deeper Kyo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Added to list.
Just watching Hellsing Ultimate. It is pure action from beginning. I am hooked up into this. Planning to finish it by this weekend. With just 3 episodes, I can say it is going to get much better.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
On 12th episode of Hyouka. So far a solid 8/10 anime. High school life will be more close to this series. Realistic and keeps the viewer on an enjoyable binge watch. A story spans over 2-3 episodes.

Opening MV is pretty good. Though it gets replaced by another one around episode 12 or so.
[YOUTUBE]3iQhH-qjIUE[/YOUTUBE]

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Finished Hellsing Ultimate within 3 days. God I am blown away by this. Next in line is Black Lagoon and Baccano!. It is exhausting if I look at the list of anime that I need to watch. But still I try to watch them.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Finished Hellsing Ultimate within 3 days. God I am blown away by this. Next in line is Black Lagoon and Baccano!. It is exhausting if I look at the list of anime that I need to watch. But still I try to watch them.

You got a MAL account? If not, make one and share the link to your animelist here. :D

Top Bottom