Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i usually don't watch anime based on a manga unless it is shounen like naruto,bleach,OP etc or it is done well & the series is old(like rurouni kenshin),of course excluding fillers & endings/OVAs not in manga.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
GTA manga >>> GTO anime

Dunno why you guys didnt like it. It still is considered in top 25 anime of all time and listed in top 10 in some portals like MAL.

Just because it is in top 25, doesn't mean everybody likes it. I enjoyed it till episode 16-17, but after that it is nothing but drag. I even compromise myself it will pick up the pace again, that is why I watched it till 26th one, but it is getting worse episode after episode. So I dropped the idea of watching GTO!

Also, not everyone have the time and energy to read manga. That is why I prefer anime! BTW Finished 4/11 in Zankyou no Terror. So far it is your regular story, let's see how it is going to end up!

Piyush

Lanaya
Just because it is in top 25, doesn't mean everybody likes it. I enjoyed it till episode 16-17, but after that it is nothing but drag. I even compromise myself it will pick up the pace again, that is why I watched it till 26th one, but it is getting worse episode after episode. So I dropped the idea of watching GTO!

Also, not everyone have the time and energy to read manga. That is why I prefer anime! BTW Finished 4/11 in Zankyou no Terror. So far it is your regular story, let's see how it is going to end up!
:lol: You talking as if I was forcing you to watch/ read it.
Its your life man, I know its hard to take out time esp when one is married.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Who all following ongoing series??

I am following Dan Machi, HighSvhool DxD Born , Yahari Oreno Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru Zoku, The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki, Fairy Tail 2, Fate Stay Night Unlimited Balde ....

a few more but dropped them...........

- - - Updated - - -

for me GTO is great...........

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
:lol: You talking as if I was forcing you to watch/ read it.
Its your life man, I know its hard to take out time esp when one is married.

No. I don't say like that, but I hear it often statements like "It is in Top something, so I don't know why you didn't liked it." Trust me, top 25 in MAL doesn't mean every anime watcher should like it. It all depends on the person! I was just explaining bro, not complaining.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I still don't get how come people go through this 700+ episodes of anime? Anything north of 50 is big no no for me. Only anime(sort of) I watched for more than 50 was, Avatar : The Last Airbender and Korra! But even that wouldn't go beyond 100 episode tops!

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^you are assuming ppl watch it in one go,don't forget simpsons is running for 26 years now.also check out below links that will make 700+ episode count a joke.:)
List of television programs by episode count - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
don't forget indian daily soap operas like shanti,yug & newer ones like baalika vadhu(1900+ ep & counting).

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^you are assuming ppl watch it in one go,don't forget simpsons is running for 26 years now.also check out below links that will make 700+ episode count a joke.:)
List of television programs by episode count - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
don't forget indian daily soap operas like shanti,yug & newer ones like baalika vadhu(1900+ ep & counting).

I do watch Simpsons, but not following it. And please don't compare anime with our soap crap!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
For animes, I see 12 episodes as ideal length. Can stretch upto 25-26 episodes. But beyond that I feel no inclination to even download the anime. There has to be fillers in that. And if I have to see something I better see the best of lot, varying experiences rather than a continuation of same theme. May be some day I will be watching 700+ animes just for a change.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
For animes, I see 12 episodes as ideal length. Can stretch upto 25-26 episodes. But beyond that I feel no inclination to even download the anime. There has to be fillers in that. And if I have to see something I better see the best of lot, varying experiences rather than a continuation of same theme. May be some day I will be watching 700+ animes just for a change.

For me, anything between 12-14 is ideal and practical. Anything above that, I am pretty sure I will not finish them, even if I wanted to!!!!

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Any length is ideal for me if not dragged excessively. Many 12-14 tend to be incomplete in material. So instead of having to wait for new season, I would rather wish for a longer series.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I still don't get how come people go through this 700+ episodes of anime? Anything north of 50 is big no no for me. Only anime(sort of) I watched for more than 50 was, Avatar : The Last Airbender and Korra! But even that wouldn't go beyond 100 episode tops!

American animation doesn't counts as anime. :p

I was addicted to One Piece when I started watching it. Used to watch ~30 episodes per day till I finally caught up with it. Did this in vacation of course.

Piyush

Lanaya
American animation doesn't counts as anime. :p

I was addicted to One Piece when I started watching it. Used to watch ~30 episodes per day till I finally caught up with it. Did this in vacation of course.

Btw, this arc finishing in 795 or 800? Lets Bet?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
For me, anything between 12-14 is ideal and practical. Anything above that, I am pretty sure I will not finish them, even if I wanted to!!!!

Watch fullmetal alchemist brotherhood.. its 64 episodes and extremely good, IMDB 9.4

Very good story and soundtrack.. It takes place in an alternate universe germany ish country called Amestris where Alchemy is a new branch of science

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Watch fullmetal alchemist brotherhood.. its 64 episodes and extremely good, IMDB 9.4

Very good story and soundtrack.. It takes place in an alternate universe germany ish country called Amestris where Alchemy is a new branch of science

It is in my PTW list for some time. But I planned on finishing all 10-25 episode series before moving onto 40+. GTO was surprise inclusion and I dropped it by 24. So not anytime soon I will be watching 30+ series!

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Loading... please wait 5 seconds

very good website, where you can stream most anime in high quality.. no bullshit players needed (Like JW Player) no account needed.. all you gotta do is temporarily disable adblock..

KissCartoon - Watch cartoons online in high quality

This is for cartoons

Top Bottom