Android Phone in Rs. 20000

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
Since the OP has not bothered to revert on the suggestions; IMO it is safe to assume that either he has picked up something or he is out of that money.;)

Last edited:

pulsar_swift

Youngling
DEFY still not available in PUNE. Looks like Samsung GALAXY SL should be out soon

If you have the budget of 25k, you better not get Defy. It is for those with a tight budget. YOu better wait for Nexus S or Gingerbread SE devices.

Ok bro, have the cash ready. lets play the waiting game

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
but it comes with 8Gb inbuilt NAND, maybe. so that keeps the price in balance. expect price to be 25k, if SGS2 comes out at 30k. & Nexus S avl at 25k.

abhidev

Human Spambot
but it comes with 8Gb inbuilt NAND, maybe. so that keeps the price in balance. expect price to be 25k, if SGS2 comes out at 30k. & Nexus S avl at 25k.

Nexus is available or yet to come...and if both SL ans Nexus S are for 25k...then which one is better and vfm....i think SL will be good coz of larger battery power and inbuilt memory...but the Nexus S will always be the first contender for OS updates...

pulsar_swift

Youngling
ya this is where the story gets confusing. It cannot be both GALAXY SL and NEXUS S @ 25K. I wish/think GALAXY SL should be priced @ 21K and NEXUS S @ some 27K and S2 @ some 32K.

Just my guess. :)

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
ya this is where the story gets confusing. It cannot be both GALAXY SL and NEXUS S @ 25K. I wish/think GALAXY SL should be priced @ 21K and NEXUS S @ some 27K and S2 @ some 32K.

Just my guess. :)

I just wish its the other way around...nexus s for 21k and SL for arnd 24k...if this is the case...then maybe

chintan786

In the zone
Now checkout this one:-

Olive Unveil the OliveSmart V-S300: India's First Android Gingerbread Phone > News on Smart Mobile > Tech2.com India

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
Nice specs and pricing (if true)

BTW
The OliveSmart V-S 300 is being launched in association with Aircel and will be priced under Rs. 20,000 i.e. Rs. 19,999

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
let the pics do the talking (on first sight i realized who is its OEM).*androidheadlines.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/huawei-ideos-x6-2.jpg*androidos.in/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/OliveSmart-VS300-Android-gingerbread-smartphone.jpgfor specs: look here.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^ Chinese take over!

Op should really wait before buying..no clear winner in this price category

Nokia should also come up with a few droid phones.

OP
U

umangkedia

Broken In
Bought Motoorola Defy.............Its really amazing...the only thing It misses out is Android 2.2 and HD video recording.....Otherwise its a great phone....I like Gorrilla glasses bcoz am a college student and do a rough use of mobile

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
good buy..

I think you should be able to update firmware via Custom rom..but there is a chance of bricking it..so be carefull!

Top Bottom