Android phone in 25 k

you can get an Iphone 4 if you like iphone so much :)

Nooo way !!! Highly overpriced in India (much more than HTC)........ Spending money in iPhone in India = Wasting money = Just show off

Get ZR or Optimus G
I would prefer ZR because of water proofing & faster official updates than LG...... Also it has better battery backup

OP
M

messi94

Broken In
Ok guys i will check zr and nexus 4 in store. I am not going with optimus g because its back made up of glass like nexus 4. So if i have to go for glass back phone then why not nexus 4 :)

ssb1551

Technomancer
Optimus G E975 is a beast at that price range. Infact Croma retail store sells it for 25k, the same as N4!! Better camera quality than N4 and ZR, albeit updates aint guaranteed!! But still a beast at that price range!!

ssb1551

Technomancer
ZR has better battery back up than Optimus G but Optimus G is a better performer than the ZR. I've seen the snaps taken by both ZR & Optimus G. Snaps taken by latter are way better than the former.

dude1

Journeyman
ZR has better battery back up than Optimus G but Optimus G is a better performer than the ZR. I've seen the snaps taken by both ZR & Optimus G. Snaps taken by latter are way better than the former.
You sure they are'nt just a bit better??

The Sony Xperia ZR challenges the best 13MP shooters in town but it's pretty clear that it can't quite match the level of detail of the Galaxy S4 and LG Optimus G. Still it holds its ground pretty well against most of the other shooters, so it's not a bad performance overall.
says gsmarena
*www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_zr-review-959p8.php

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^If I can get hold of the guy in company who had the Optimus G, I will copy the snaps and post it. You can very well be the judge. But anyways you've already quoted the review from gsmarena : "The Sony Xperia ZR challenges the best 13MP shooters in town but it's pretty clear that it can't quite match the level of detail of the Galaxy S4 and LG Optimus G." Need I say anything more??

Don_1

Broken In
go for xperia sp. see nexus 4 is available either online or at lg stores. also check about service centers near your home and if they know how to handle this phone.

Top Bottom