Android phone in 25 k

messi94

Broken In
Friends please suggest me phone in 25k. I am totally leaning toward nexus 4. But due to some problem i am worried like its fragile body(main concern). I cant afford to replace its screen if it would broke. I heard that little high temprature can broke its glass And 2nd concern is non-removable battery and battery backup. I never used any phone with non removable battery so little bit worried about that. Another problem is its heating.i heard After mobile data on or some game playing its become really hot. And its can broke its glass. So please nexus users help me.

dude1

Journeyman
Nexus 4 is the king of ring in that budget...but if u need a rough n tough phone in the budget get XPERIA ZR...its basically a waterproof nexus 4 with better camera and battery...(though u'll miss software support from google)

ssb1551

Technomancer
@ OP - Just increase your budget by 1k and get Optimus G E975! Better Camera than both Nexus 4 and Xperia ZR!!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i am worried like its fragile body(main concern).

complete casing is a must. won't cost much.

I heard that little high temprature can broke its glass

NO. but it do gets hot under heavy multitasking.

And 2nd concern is non-removable battery and battery backup. I never used any phone with non removable battery so little bit worried about that.

unless you start playing with custom rom, removable battery is nothing to be worried about. and android 4.3 improved battery in a huge way.

Android 4.3 just increases stand by time of N4........

I would suggest buying Xperia ZR....... Better battery backup is worth extra 2k

priyankgupta

Journeyman
Well, I am using ZR, and my friend uses Nexus 4.
I am unable to send him apk files, don't know why.
Secondly, ZR supports microSD card.
+1 for ZR:)

OP
M

messi94

Broken In
I heard that xperia's screen quality in not that good and if they stop providing updates,can i install custom rom on it i mean is there roms are available for zr? I will use that phone for long time that's why i am little worried about updates.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
will it give protection against some unwanted drop? Though i will try my best to not to drop that :)

it has Corning Gorilla Glass 2 on the backside so much less likely it'll break on a simple drop. moreover the body has rubber lining which should further reduce the impact. but even with all these protections added, a rubber casing (not the hard plastic type) should should be high on the priority list.

I heard that xperia's screen quality in not that good and if they stop providing updates,can i install custom rom on it i mean is there roms are available for zr? I will use that phone for long time that's why i am little worried about updates.

It would surely have/get custom ROM support.......... Check xda

OP
M

messi94

Broken In
I checked some videos of xperia zr. Its screen colours seems to washed out. I really like the screen quality of iphones. I want phone with that quality in my budget if its possible. What about galaxy s3 ? Is it really slow compare to other phones in this budget ?

I checked some videos of xperia zr. Its screen colours seems to washed out. I really like the screen quality of iphones. I want phone with that quality in my budget if its possible. What about galaxy s3 ? Is it really slow compare to other phones in this budget ?

S3 may have better screen than ZR (due to Super AMOLED display, I love AMOLED screen)

abhidev

Human Spambot

you can get an Iphone 4 if you like iphone so much :)

Top Bottom