Android Mobile with focus on Camera,Music @ 25k Budget

tkin

Back to school!!
Order placed for LG Optimus 4X HD(Black) :D
Post pics, and what a luck, you wanted a 20k phone for some time now, you have the best, as for me, West Bengal and its stupid import policy, feels like living in a foreign country :cry: :banghead:

OP
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

In the zone
Post pics, and what a luck, you wanted a 20k phone for some time now, you have the best, as for me, West Bengal and its stupid import policy, feels like living in a foreign country :cry: :banghead:

Sure and thanks a lot Digitians esp.,bhokal,ghost_z,tkin :)
If you guys hadn't discussed about this Deal in my thread,I'd have gone for HTC one At&T (no warranty) lol. :D

@tkin,
Don't worry.....you've got more phones coming this year.

aroraanant

Explorer
SL is a good option but if your budget allows then opt for One X.

Sorry for replying late :p

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ thanks and shd i go for Clear screen OR Anti glare screen protector ?

I heard the Anti-glare works well in sunlight but tend to wash out color on the screen.

Go for clear one. Most have complained about anti-glade screen guards.

And i guess mobile will ship with a factory installed screen guard that should last for a good 6months or even more.

tkin

Back to school!!

And i guess mobile will ship with a factory installed screen guard that should last for a good 6months or even more.

EDIT:
I don't see my phone model in Amzer.co.in :(
Nope, the one they ship with(at least my L9) has all its features engraved on it, not usable :(

OP
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

In the zone
SL is a good option but if your budget allows then opt for One X.

Sorry for replying late :p
lol..thanks anyway. :)

Nope, the one they ship with(at least my L9) has all its features engraved on it, not usable :(

I received my Optimus 4x HD today :D :D
Great packaging and awesome phone and Yes, there are no Scratch guards,(ordered clear screen protector via ebay) but got one nice leather case similar to what tkin got for his L9.
*i.imgur.com/qjRWVNa.jpg

Top Bottom