All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

A

amit.tiger12

Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

hey anyone on Trakt?
Automatically track TV & Movie

So i can follow their TV & movies list.. anyone???

Last edited by a moderator:

Pasapa

Live to die another day

Started Daredevil season 2 - great series, a must watch

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Hrishi

Started Daredevil season 2 - great series, a must watch

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

I completed seasons 1 a while back, and I liked it very much.
Is the season 2 complete or still running ?

jackal_79

Get Digit ized

Yep I have seen all...
Great dude.. I feel it's better than season 1,
Punisher and daredevil rocks this season. Season 1 villain "fisk" makes comeback, i think we will see him in season 3 also. Fights sequence are better.
I felt they can make action better in ending but ending moment will surprise you. Reference of jessica jones, no need watch that series (good series) before daredevil season 2.
Better drama, better action (main thing), punisher stole the show from 1st episode.
Better watch it than asking it..

daredevil's friend lawyer foggy do much better than season 1
Completed S2 E1 and moving to E2. So far good. It feels less like a tv series and more a movie.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

A

amit.tiger12

Completed S2 E1 and moving to E2. So far good. It feels less like a tv series and more a movie.

daredevil series better than daredevil movie.

Makx

Game on

Forever - Drama, Fantasy, Mystery
Dr. Henry Morgan, a medical examiner, works with his partner Detective Jo Martinez, to solve criminal cases. Along the way he tries to uncover the mystery to his 200-year-old immortality.

A Sherlock type detective show with a twist. Due to his 200 years long life Henry has sherlockish observation skills.
Loved it mostly, sadly it didnt get renewed. Hopefully it gets one mini season or movie to complete the story.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

Done till Gotham S01E10.

So far, its much better than that crap called Flash. Not only was it bad, it left a bad aftertaste.

I imagine the people who like Flash [series] are the same people who liked Twilight saga xD

jk..

Hrishi

In Flash TV Serie... Except Harrison Wells from Earth 2, I really don't consider anyone else acting properly. Also the show has just turned into too much of a drama than a superhero TV series.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

dissel

Cyborg Agent

^^^ Exactly same here...I don't know why people praise this show so much, I'm really bored to complete even the first season.

It is too much useless drama - It creeps me out when Barry's feeling about Iris became no more secret and the detective Joe father of the Girl behaving like his wing man to lure / catch Iris.... Disgusting.

And the Top of All - I don't like the facial expression of Heavy Weight Detective African Male looks like he may going to cry - same goes to Flash father stuck in the Jail....his expression like he create a Son and he is done - now he watching that magnificent creature from the prison to save the world.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

In Flash TV Serie... Except Harrison Wells from Earth 2, I really don't consider anyone else acting properly. Also the show has just turned into too much of a drama than a superhero TV series.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Done till Gotham S01E10.

So far, its much better than that crap called Flash. Not only was it bad, it left a bad aftertaste.

I imagine the people who like Flash [series] are the same people who liked Twilight saga xD

jk..
Dr. Snow is cute. ;)
Anyways if you are disappointed with Flash watch legends of tomorrow.
You will hate it even more

ZTR

Cyborg Agent

Dr. Snow is cute. ;)
Anyways if you are disappointed with Flash watch legends of tomorrow.
You will hate it even more

TBH out of the three, Flash is the only one which is watchable IMO as I haven't seen the last two episodes of LoT or the last three episodes of Arrow
(And yeah in the last episode a major character dies so...)

jackal_79

Get Digit ized

For those who have watched Daredevil Season 2 and liked it:
Marvel's Daredevil Season 2: 15 Things You Might Have Misse

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

Got me there. Maybe not. Not sure since I have not watched both.

pro-tip: Its not. It cant be. Even though they all the different genres.

watch BoB. i guarantee you, nothing else will stand a change. and its all real. the story happened. it involved real people.

Cruzy

Journeyman

Has anyone watched how to get away with murder season one.?
According to me its a nice show. Liking it a lot.

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

A

amit.tiger12

Mr Robot ...... Well I was not like blown away from the TV series, but its was very interesting and kept me hanging. The sociopath aspect is very real and believable. The hacking aspect is the highlight of the show, this is I believe the first TV series/movie that actually shows the actual commands typed on screen, and almost all hacking if not 100% seems legit, I am no hacker but being a pretty techie savvy person, can alteast see its not all hunky-dory with scenarios depicted. ...writing is spot on and so are performances.......For me the plot climax was weak. I mean the focus shifted to revealing the twist than the mission itself. The twist also was taken from a very popular movie, I mean a clear rip-off, or homage as some people are saying, but for me it was ok. There were couple of other twists there as well which were better for me than the major one .....anyway, it was a decent watch .....6.8/10

Starting The Walking Dead - Season 6 /.....now
Actually mr robot does white hat hacking, means type of hacking from legal people.

Top Bottom