All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

sygeek

Technomancer
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

^You really got AsliHD because I think the print is actually GREAT and it is Full 1080i (India is yet to get 1080p).
No problemo voice is censored, lips are not.

sygeek

Technomancer

^^ Asli HD ... well I am not sure what exactly is that, but I got TataSky HD with Star Plus, World, Movies and Gold HD along with the obvious discovery and Natgeo ... and the quality ISactually absolutely amazing ..... true 1080i HD with full 5.1 DD Audio,,, :)
Star calls it's HD channels "AsliHD" available in Tata sky.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

^You really got AsliHD because I think the print is actually GREAT and it is Full 1080i (India is yet to get 1080p).
No problemo voice is censored, lips are not.

I'm not talking about the language. :D

@all, how is smallville now? when compared to the season beginning?

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member

R u talking about recent shows?
yes i m talking about recent shows.
if you are really serious...then

-->earth matters (as the name suggests)
-->evening live show(random news and discussions with celebs and other personalities)
-->seedhi/meri baat (group discussions on various topics with some famous personalities)
thx.

Its Shakti-maan actually. And yeah, I too was a BIG fan of the show. Still have shaktimaan stickers and copy labels in my archives!

But the show for which I really am grateful towards DD, is Captain Vyom!
Spectacular DD show ever, even by today's standard. Milind Soman, as my fav TV show actor, is the courtesy, only of this show.
yes i used to watch both of them when i was 6.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

^^ At 6! I bet you can't recall any thing from the shows, anyways!

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

hey sam9s I mention this earlier ABC cancelled FF. You skipping my post hmm I am angry now:lol:.According to the ABC: "This troubled sci-fi series survived the bubble last year, but should be jettisoned into space this season." Let see. Right now I am perusing Stargate Universe and its also get cancelled.SGU is a captivating story and its well acted. It captures what I believe are realistic reactions and emotions to some very unreal but believable situation.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

IK, Too bad for Debra...

lol. I've seen all teh seasons and season 2 has those things like in every episode, not Debra but b/w Dex and Lila.

But the best show I've ever seen nonetheless. Even better than Prison Break. Season 4 has some surprises waiting for you... a BIG surprise.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted

Cool thread , dont know how come i missed it !
BTW these are the shows i am currently watching

*img848.imageshack.us/img848/4235/capture1vh.th.jpg

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

:(

Am I the only one here to watch the big bad 5? (The Wire, Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Mad Men, Dead wood)

Talking about which... Boardwalk Empire anyone?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

@vamsi_krishna I downloaded The Wire all seasons on your recommendation but still i m occupied with stargate universe.

^^ Hey nightmare no man I am not skipping your posts, this one somehow got missed ....apologies ...:) ....
Stargate Universe ... mmm how is it .. I have seen the 1st season of Stargate SG-1 which is the original stargate .......... Universe also looks pretty decent as per the reviews .... but I dont see it canceled, IMDB shows the airing of the next episode of season 2 ..??? which is today May 9th ...:D

Again you hurt my sentiments intentionally :)), this is a last season,Syfy have no plan for next season.That's what I am trying say.

Source

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

House.....renewed for season 8!!!

There are TV shows who struggle to survive and then there is House!!!

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here

i wanting something similar to seinfeld and the I.T crowd
any recommendations ...?

clmlbx

Technomancer

completed watching house season 4 started season 5 really enjoying it thanx rhitwick for suggesting... after "House" what should I start pls suggest

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

I have tried watching House.. looked to me some kind of hospital drama show.. I wonder what interests geeks of TDF, in this show!

Btw, I am thinking to watch "The Office" now. Should I? What do members here think of this series, of which one of my non-TDF friend is a GEEK of!

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Not sure about House, but watched the first episode of The Office, and it was hilarious!