All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

^^ Lost Room?
Well its just a 3 episode, mini series, but looks like a thing to watch!
With 8.3 rating, and as a Sci-Fi lover, I am totally in for giving it a try!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

^ Me. Very good sitcom :).Really liked the way they narrate the story. And of course.. insanely hot Susan :p . I think, every 'friends' fan should watch this.. its basically like friends.. except.. everybody sleeps with everybody.

Watched new House. Finally... the season is moving somewhere. Until now.. it was just a bunch of medical mysteries and kiddish relations.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

Guys,

do you think that we need a list of must watch shows (past to present) in the first post of this thread?

If yes, please do provide your recommendations.

@ssk_the_great and @vamsi_krishna @ico : guys, can you keep the first post updated with any new tv series that is a treat to watch.

sygeek

Technomancer

^That would be great for people like me who just rely on shows available on the TV channels (Star World).

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

Guys.. categorize abd pour in all your suggestions for "must watch" shows. I will take care of clubbing.. and adding it to the first post.

Important: Categorize them according to the genre.

Piyush

Lanaya

@vamsi
make a poll for each genre one by one here for couple of days here....will be easy i guess

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

AFAIK, A poll will beat the purpose here. We are not trying to pick top 3 or 5 here. A list. So, stating them will be a good move.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

I am ready for some polling's to find out the bestest of the best shows :-D

However it seems a daunting task, but would be Awesome to have the list at one place !

@Vamsi_krishna: Woudn't just stating the shows, would create a wiki like content, where we would have every other shows that anyone have EVER watched? The point here is to make a list of "Best" shows, not a "List of All shows!"

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

^^ I didnt knew you had a taste in Horror!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

@Vamsi_krishna: Woudn't just stating the shows, would create a wiki like content, where we would have every other shows that anyone have EVER watched? The point here is to make a list of "Best" shows, not a "List of All shows!"

Well.. A pole has maximum of 10 options.. which is quite small when we are trying to state atleast 5-10 in each genre. And LOL no. No one is trying to create a wiki here. There is one out there already. 5-10 shows for a genre is not big. There are lot lot more out there which are good. And, not to mention.. what if one's nomination is not in the list? and Just because I haven't watched that show or gone though wiki/imdb page of it... one really good show will be missing out. try to understand. Just drop in the names.. that you recommend to watch. It is easy and clean that way. Instead of conducting a tournament for couple of weeks.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

BTW Hows is AfterLife..... anybody seen this TV series .... needs a small review .....

It maybe the case of judging the book by the cover... but watching the name and poster of Afterlife, I would never buy it! It's my gut telling me, this is going to be bad. And I trust my instincts.

@Vamsi: Yeah u'r right, a poll would be a Bad idea for creating the list.
But then, people would have to pen down just the best of the shows they have seen, and not something which they watched in an attempt to just cross it off the "to watch shows" list.

So come on guys, we have a list to create!
Mine entry would come shortly!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

^^ Yeah sure. Even I would want you to give it a try. But then, we would want a honest review of the same, irrespective of our "instincts". Of which, I am totally sure, we would get one. :-D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

any TV show where I can watch good Hindi songs?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

"Good" hindi songs? I think, you have to be a little more specific for what you mean by "Good". (and I hope, good doesn't mean, Tum to Thaire Pardesi!)

Also, IMO, movies are greater source of hindi songs, than TV shows!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

but don't we have shows like Chitrahaar on TV now??

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Hmm.. I don't think so! The closest you can get is those countdown shows on Music channels. But they don't show good/nice songs, rather just the blockbuster, aka, popular/disco-dance/bakwaas songs.. Like Munni badnaam hui!