All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

^Dude.....get House MD as soon as possible!!! If you have not seen "House" u've seen nothing.

House Season7 Episode19 8/10

Liked this one.

b/w got extras for all seasons (1-6); interviews, bloopers, set tour etc. Can't have enough of House ever...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

@rhitwick
is house that good?
whats the plot and its genre?

Now, this is one topic I never (never ever) get tired of talking. Praising House... :p

Yes, its that good (I'm too much influenced by him, u can say)

From wiki,

House (also known as House, M.D.) is an American television medical drama that debuted on the Fox network on November 16, 2004. The show's central character is Dr. Gregory House (Hugh Laurie), an unconventional and misanthropic medical genius who heads a team of diagnosticians at the fictional Princeton‑Plainsboro Teaching Hospital (PPTH) in New Jersey

House is critically acclaimed and has high viewer ratings. It was among the top-ten rated shows in the United States from its second through its fourth season; in the 2008–09 season, it fell to nineteenth overall. Distributed to 66 countries, House was the most watched television program in the world in 2008. The show has received several awards, including 9 People's Choice Awards, a Peabody Award, two Golden Globe Awards, and four Primetime Emmy Awards. House's seventh season premiered on September 20, 2010

Get to know an unforgettable character and an awesome piece of acting. Very soon you will be searching internet for interviews of Hugh Laurie (he plays House) like me.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Started with "Supernatural". Watched till 6th episode of 1st season. I like horror genre but this, somehow fails to impress me. Kind of similar to "Prison Break", only action less brain food. And obviously loopholes!

Why can't there be another intellegent show like "House"??? Am I asking too much?

b/w got 7 seasons of "Sherlock Holmes", if Supernatural bores me anymore, would start with Holmes.

Oh, had watched one episode of "Bones", I wonder how did the show endured till so many seasons? It sucks!!!a

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Here is my list, may be few show is missing.

 Heroes (Completed long time ago, The whole series is ended)
 Spartacus: Gods of the Arena (Waiting for next season)
 Warehouse 13 (Waiting for next season)
 Merlin (Waiting for next season)
 Spartacus Blood Sand True Blood (Waiting for next Season)
 Stargate Universe (On queue)
 Firefly (Completed Thanks to Sam9s, The whole series is ended )
 FlashForward (Watching)
 Criminal Minds (Going to start season 6 soon)
 Hawaii Five-0 (Watching)
 Supernatural (Watching)
 Breakout Kings (Watching)
 Fringe (Watching)
 Doctor Who (Watching)
 Prison Break (What story man, awesome, The whole series is ended)
 24 (Completed, The whole is ended)
 Sanctuary (Watching)
 Kyle XY (Completed, The whole series is ended)
 The Vampire Diaries (Watching, great show )
 Smallville (Watching, Series is going to end)
 V (Waiting for next season)
 Being Human (Waiting for next season, Show is fine)
 Human Target (Waiting for next season)
 True Blood (Waiting for next season)

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

^ You seem pretty much into TV shows.Consider watching The Wire, Sopranos, Mad Men, Dead Wood, Breaking Bad, Seinfeld, Six Feet Under, The walking dead, House M.D. These shows are best of the best :)

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

^ You seem pretty much into TV shows.Consider watching The Wire, Sopranos, Mad Men, Dead Wood, Breaking Bad, Seinfeld, Six Feet Under, The walking dead, House M.D. These shows are best of the best :)

Little bit but yes, In every week new episode is waiting for you.Thanks for your list and one more important thing your avatar is hmm sweet.The Wire added 26 GB.

@Sam9s Really Flash Forward story line is impressive but unfortunately only one season.

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

So you all watch more than one episodes in one go!
I don't think, that's a great idea, to enjoy a show, that is meant to be seen as a serial! :?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

^I've watched 7 episodes of Prison Break in one day!!!

And, I know there are people who tops me :D

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

^ Me.. me. Supernatural It was. Nearly 14 eps in a single day. I think It was in last may. S2 of Supernatural :p

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Personally, I would never watch a marathon of shows which I know is going to be good! Since the suspense of the stories dies in this process!

And, I know there are people who tops me :D

count me in too. watched TBBT s01 17eps + s02 1-10 eps

it was sunday and had nothing better to do. good entertainment value also increased my vocab a little bit, if you what i mean ;)

but the eps are short only 30 mins

shows i watch

CSI
CSI NY
CSI Miami
TBBT
Supernatural
Vampire Diaries
Chuck
Time Warp
Mythbusters
Criminal Minds

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

guys. hey guys. you should check out happy home on dd. hilarious stuff. not evan trolling.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

My max was 5 and that was of heroes, but usually its always 2,3 episodes never less than that.....and why to restricts...there are loads and loads of good tv shows to cover up ......

In a way you are true, when you say, there are a lot of shows to cover up. But still, I prefer to watch just one (or max 2) episodes of a certain series on a single night.

Man! But 5 episodes of The most fav shows of all time for me: HEROES!
I had watched Heroes on TV. I can't say that the experience would have been the same, if I had marathon-watched it.

I still shiver when I recall those Tuesday evenings on which it used to broadcast on Star World. Each break used to stop my breath for a few minutes, and each episode used to drop my Jaws in amazement, that I used to give blank stares to the television, even it had been turned off for minutes afterwards.

The suspense it created used to kept me excited for a whole week, until the next episode solved the previous mysteries and put forth new ones.

Obviously, I can't replicate that for the shows I don't watch on Television. And also since I don't have that much time to spare anymore. And that's why it saddens me a little.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Hi, My maximum was 1 season 7 episode of Prison Break that day I got excited and my body produced lot of adrenaline I think.Yet it was not a first time with me, I don't remember the numbers but same thing happen with Heroes and Fringe.However recently I finished one season of Criminal Minds in one go. It depends upon how fascinating story is and obviously you.

Piyush

Lanaya

completed 1st season of 24 today
it was really a good one 8.5 from me

but teri bauer shouldn't be scripted to die... :(

Criminal Minds is just awesome . First 4 season were just out of the world . Season 5 was a ok . 6 has been good !

Has anyone seen Rome / Band of Brothers ?

Brilliantly made .

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Not seen myself, but have heard about Band of Brothers being an Awesome series. I know a friend, who was praising it like Hell!

Top Bottom