All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

rgsilent

Broken In
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

I Watch Seinfeld these days. Its the best Sitcom hands down. How I met your Mother is more of a drama now rather than being a sitcom. The Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men get better as each episode passes.

Seinfeld really is one of the best sitcoms of all time. My favourite tv show.

Others I watch are
Two and a half men
how i met your mother
big bang theory

And random shows on star world. :p

brokenheart

Broken In

The Inbetweeners. nice and funny

Yeah Its Good....am watching season 3 :grin:

Well Nobody's Watch The Vampire Diaries....????
Its Gud..n "after all its a vampire era now days" :p (Quote from movie Vampire Suck)....lolzzzz

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

Dexter season 2, is a bit dull when compared to other seasons. It will pick up in S3. And S4,S5 are a blast. S4 is the show's best season.

Talking about good stuff, Mad Man.. which is the best running show, according to me, once again dominated Golden Globe nominations this year. And my only hope is that.. It wins the Best TV show award this year as well. And hence, sweeping the award 4 times in a row. Way to go Mad men.

And, Michael C. Hall (dexter)(2nd nomination in a row), John Ham (mad men)(4th nomination in a row), Hugh Laurie(House)(6th nomination in a row),received their nominations. I really wish that John Ham gets the award.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Finished Dexter Season 4. 9/10

Even better than season 1! Good acting by all...only complain is, the reporter could have not been his daughter.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Started with Prison Break season 1. Watched first two episodes. In first episode the punchline is revealed.

Now, what is left is the execution of it.

Just don't disappoint me.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Complete "Prison Break-Season1" today.

Good show but drags in between.

And, yes it was a TV show and not a movie, that means I'm bound to watch all the back-stories for each character, even if I'm not at all interested in him/her.

This was a big problem with Fringe, and after season2 I stopped watching it, "Dexter" too suffers by it, but its only 12 episodes so can be tolerated.....when u watch a 22 episode series sometimes its boring.

8.5/10

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

WOW! Dexter got robbed off Golden Globes. Well at least Jim Parsons got what he deserved for his role in The Big Bang Theory.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

Let alone Dexter. Even Mad Men got robbed by Boardwalk Empire.

Watched the first two episodes of this new superhero drama 'The Cape'. Good stuff.

It is pure bull krap. I regret watching it in HD (particularly that CGI cape). If it goes on like this, I'm sure this will be canceled after 2 seasons.

Last edited:

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI

DAMN!!It's been an year since the last season of Heroes...and nbc says they are not sure whether to continue it or not...I agree the show went haywire after the awesome Season 1...but the concept was very good and I was looking forward to it...NBC will declare in mid 2011 whether they will continue or not...

Currently addicted to
HIMYM(It's cool but they are stretching it too far...Barney is Awesome)
Two and a half men
Whose Line is it anyway(arguably the best show on Television)
F.R.I.E.N.D.S(never gets boring)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

"House" Two Stories (TV episode 2011) - IMDb

After a dull start of season 7, this is the only episode which seems like a typical House episode. Intelligent and witty and at the same-time sentimental :D

maxtor

Journeyman

I see a lot of Mad Men, 30 Rock, Dexter - all great shows no doubt! But the best "TV Show" that I like is Top Gear on BBC Entertainment. If you get one of the HD downloads they're awesome especially the one on the North Pole, the one on East Coast is great and the X'Mas special in Iraq and Middle East is a treat...

Top Bottom