All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Limitless, Quantico were very boring.

The only show I am enjoying this season is Silicon Valley and Game of thrones.
I am thinking of checking out Billions.
Billions is great
Each episode is good with no boring episodes and each episode bringing one or another twist

Sent from my Xperia Z

A

amit.tiger12

Just found new upcoming 24 series trailer next year 2017..

Official Trailer | 24: LEGACY - YouTub

Last edited by a moderator:

ariftwister

Truth Seeker

Just started Survivor series. And it's very good!!

Sent from my C5502 using Tapatalk

Hrishi

How is the Supernatural Series ? I started watching recently, the first few episodes of season 1 seems good.
Since there are 10 seasons so I was wondering if it's entertaining through out the entire flow ?

ariftwister

Truth Seeker

Yeah especially the challenges and the politics played in the game

Challenges are meh.. But the politics and the dynamic is amazing. They make alliances and change their mind half way lol.

- - - Updated - - -

32 seasons :dizzy_NF:

Its a reality show so not necessary to watch all seasons lol

Older seasons don't have much seeds. So I am watching from the latest season to older. Same for The Amazing Race.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

how is the supernatural series ? I started watching recently, the first few episodes of season 1 seems good.
Since there are 10 seasons so i was wondering if it's entertaining through out the entire flow ?

(..............fillers........................) (show) (.................................fillers......................................)

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz

How is the Supernatural Series ? I started watching recently, the first few episodes of season 1 seems good.
Since there are 10 seasons so I was wondering if it's entertaining through out the entire flow ?

Supernatural is good till the Yellow Eyed Demon Story Arc. After that it goes downhill IMO.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

I watched till S02.
S01 is good but then it falls into a pattern from which they never came out.

Watch S01 and decide yourself.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

11th season ended recently and 12th was announced.

Hrishi

Okay then. I will watch it till season 1 and then stop there.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

If you get the time you can watch supernatural for 1st 5 seasons(s05 doesn't even have a cliffhanger,just a proper ending).In fact according to many people season 5 was supposed to be the final season but in conventional hollywood/US TV scene once a series becomes too popular they keep stretching it until they start suffering big losses.

Minion

Conversation Architect

Upto season 7 its good.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized

Netflix announces first original series from India based on Vikram Chandra’s Sacred Games | The Indian Expres

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

A

amit.tiger12

Just completed all 9 seasons of 24...
Great addiction, every end of a season thaught came into mind asking about what happened next with Jack Bauer? Pakistan, China, Russia all things were great to watch. It's felt like I never wasted time watching 24, unbelievable journey of Jack Bauer.

Season 1 was better than Indian version. Comparing all seasons David Palmer was one of the best President shown. Season 4 was one of the best season for me. 4th 5th 6th season was all great. Season 8 ending was emotional and was really great ending.
Somehow season 9 (mini-series) managed to get 24 going. But at the end Jack exchanged himself for Chloe and season ended.
Please someone confirm me about season 9 has 12 episodes and ended wierdly i.e. not ended like season 8.
It was like addiction, finished watching it but still wants more.
Jack's journey ends with 24..

Looking forward to 24: Legacy in 2017.

Last edited by a moderator:

dissel

Cyborg Agent

Completed Into The Bad Lands Season 1 - Nothing worth mentioning - At First thought it may go like Sim City -Then found similarity of Kill Bill and Last it Avatar The Last Air Bender ??? !! Hopefully they continue to touch idea of other movie like IP Man / Enter the Dragon etc in the next season...Other than Fight scene there is a story line which is not so strong either.

I'm not sure they borrow the Daryl Bike from the Walking Dead ! after all it's AMC production.

It's time Pass series.

pratik385

In the zone

The 100 - Season 2 ... well well .. What an ultra, high octane, blazing nitro induces rollercoaster ride this TV series is ....hehe :D I am not kidding. The plot is interesting, to say the least .."Its 97 years after a nuclear war has destroyed civilization, there is an ARK, space station, that holds the rest of the human race, which is also now at its end cycle, Hence they decide to send 100 teens (criminal under their law) to earth to see if its now survivable"....
and then starts the never ending coaster ride. How the teens survive, the dynamics between the characters, new earth species, races, clans what not .... Ok I will agree, there is a lot of suspension of belief required in this kind of genre and The 100 is no exception, BUT boy I dont know what steroids writers were on with, when they wrote The 100, it just does not slow down, even for 5 minutes ....lol. ..Its an out an out edge of the seat material. As I said you have to suspend your belief and also at times switch off your brain, but you will be at the edge of your seat I guarantee that. Season 2 is much darker and much better, with survival of the fittest approach, and moral lines crossed on all limits, trust, commitments going haywire on all dimensions ... with enough twist and turns to keep your head dizzy ....... 7.5/10 till now .....off to season 3. All season available on India Netflix.

Hi Sam9s,

Can you please recommend few shows from below genre?
1. Comedy
2. Drama
3. Crime

jackal_79

Get Digit ized

Hi Sam9s,

Can you please recommend few shows from below genre?
1. Comedy
2. Drama
3. Crime

Try These:

1.IMDb: Highest Rated Comedy TV Series/Mini-Series With At Least 5,000 Votes
2.IMDb: Highest Rated Drama TV Series/Mini-Series With At Least 5,000 Votes
3.IMDb: Highest Rated Crime TV Series/Mini-Series With At Least 5,000 Votes

- - - Updated - - -

Top Bottom