All new TDF - New features and theme suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash

Lost in speed
As krow said, Neo TDF > TDF 6.5

All we need is a Light theme & Dark theme. Ofcourse, Neo TDF & TDF 6.5 are light!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Neo TDF might be for guests. But look-wise, it looks much more modern that v6.5. Something like Neo TDF but with no ads and a full screen experience for the members would be great.
You should have "Neo TDF Members" available as an option now. Same as Neo TDF Guests but with no ads and full width.

Vignesh B

Youngling
You should have "Neo TDF Members" available as an option now. Same as Neo TDF Guests but with no ads and full width.
Thanks! That looks cool.
WHat is the difference between TDF members & TDF dark? Both of them look same to my eyes. Am I missing something?

Flash

Lost in speed
The reason for dark theme is to access TDF in night; I don't want to see a bright monitor infront of me in a dark room. Now don't say, access tdf by switching on the light.

and btw, thanks to ico for "Neo TDF members".

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
The reason for dark theme is to access TDF in night; I don't want to see a bright monitor infront of me in a dark room. Now don't say, access tdf by switching on the light.

and btw, thanks to ico for "Neo TDF members".

Or you can try, f.lux.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Why is the minimum search term length 5? It becomes so inconvenient when I want to search something like "xbox one", I have to go to google and do a "site:thinkdigit.com/forum xbox one" everytime. Please decrease the minimum length for the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom