Airtel Launches Unlimited 512 Kbps @Rs. 1499/ per month

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
it is still overly priced compared to MTNL 2Mbps NU @ 1000/-
Atleast 33%(based on theorotical calculations) more data can be downloaded on MTNL plan.

Could anybody tell what are initial charges for Airtel plan?

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
blueshift said:
Could anybody tell what are initial charges for Airtel plan?
Rs. 500/- security
Rs. 250/- incase you want a telephone handset

Nothing else.Free installation.Free shifting to another address.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Well..
Its not costly..
See.. its 1499 for 512 kbps ..earlier was 1999 for same, slowly we will see it for Rs. 1000 a month .. its a gradual process :)

BTW, whenver we get unlimited plan then those plans are shared plans so they always mention "UPTO"

I just came to know about this now .. hmm.. hmm.... hm.... i was thinking to shift to 512 kbps UL if I can get it for Rs. ~1.5K

I hv to think .. :p

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Ricky said:
Well..
Its not costly..
See.. its 1499 for 512 kbps ..earlier was 1999 for same, slowly we will see it for Rs. 1000 a month .. its a gradual process :)
yes.......
Everything can't change at a sudden.Good thing is ..it is changing.

BTW, whenver we get unlimited plan then those plans are shared plans so they always mention "UPTO"
Only home plan are said upto.But business plan get 1:1 bandwidth.

Means if U have 256 UL plan..than ur bandwidth will never go below 256 Kbps.
But there can be some rare time, when bandwidth is below 256 kbps..like 230 kbps or something.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Update: I just called AirTel Customer Care on 4251234, they said they'll take a week to start the plan here in Karnataka, guess we'll have to wait.

See here !!!!!!!!

shadow2get

In the zone
NucleusKore said:
Update: I just called AirTel Customer Care on 4251234, they said they'll take a week to start the plan here in Karnataka, guess we'll have to wait.

See here !!!!!!!!

Even I had called up the Airtel Customer Care & the guy told me that the plan would start to get effect from Wednesday/Thursday in Bangalore.

I enquired about them giving 512kbps UL @ Rs. 999. He replied to that it can happen next month Jan 2008 or 1/2 months from now. :D

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
shadow2get said:
Even I had called up the Airtel Customer Care & the guy told me that the plan would start to get effect from Wednesday/Thursday in Bangalore.

I enquired about them giving 512kbps UL @ Rs. 999. He replied to that it can happen next month Jan 2008 or 1/2 months from now. :D
Airtel is really planing bigger.
They are currently concentrating on 8Mbps speed.And with that..they will decrease price of all plans.

So, wait .......Airtel has some big plans in mind.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
shadow2get said:

Then I am waiting, why rush, I already am on 999 @ 256 kpbs UL

Tech$oft

Guy from Heaven
ravi_9793 said:
Airtel is really planing bigger.
They are currently concentrating on 8Mbps speed.And with that..they will decrease price of all plans.

So, wait .......Airtel has some big plans in mind.
Are they really gonna decrease the prices of other internet plans
imean MO and edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom