Airtel Launches Unlimited 512 Kbps @Rs. 1499/ per month

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Airtel broadband has decreased price of Unlimited 512 Kbps.Earlier it was Rs. 1995/- per month.
Now they have decreased price to Rs. 1499/- per month.

With that you also get a rental free dot phone.And call cost will be:
Rs. 1/ pulse

Check this page.
*www.airtel.in/ForYou_BroadBand_Plans.aspx?path=1/9/146&cid=2&pid=342

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
a_k_s_h_a_y said:
$ucks

would go for 2 mbps ulimited from BSNL and share with neighbour so its around 1500 Rs !
is there any plan of unlimited 2 mbps @ Rs. 3000.- per month from bsnl??

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
^^No.I think he is assuming that it'll be a reality soon.
I think its a gr8 offer from Airtel.

Edit : The speed is still upto.That sucks.

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Harvik780 said:
^^No.I think he is assuming that it'll be a reality soon.
I think its a gr8 offer from Airtel.

Edit : The speed is still upto.That sucks.
U want to say..speed of Airtel sucks.....
Dear I am on UL 256..and most of time I get speed around 300 Kbps.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
ravi_9793 said:
U want to say..speed of Airtel sucks.....
Dear I am on UL 256..and most of time I get speed around 300 Kbps.
I don't want to argue but if we get speeds more than what is stated as can be maximum achieved on this plan then why is it still upto.

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Harvik780 said:
I don't want to argue but if we get speeds more than what is stated as can be maximum achieved on this plan then why is it still upto.
dear they say uptp 256 or 512 Kbps..........
Because there is always fluctuation in bandwidth.Some time you may get less speed than package.and there are tons of illiterate broadband customers in India.

They will start shouting...

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
If airtel was here i would have certainly gone for airtel.
Offtopic :
ADSL sucks as the maximum upload speed is just 1Mbps currently(scientists have found a method of increasing speeds but god knows when will it become commercially possible).ADSL requires the user to understand a lot of terms concerning the Line stats as far as india is concerned.Only god knows how to save u if ur stuck with a problem with ADSL line faults.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
any idea on that [url=*www.airtel.in/ForYou_BroadBand_Plans.aspx?path=1/9/146&cid=2&pid=339]8mbps [/URL]plan of airtel? no unlimited ;)

Last edited:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
It's 1999 bucks for Tamil Nadu. If it's going to be Rs 1.5k PM for 512k line, I'll switch to Airtel.

Also don't wait for BSNL Dataone to offer better plans. I'm sure Airtel will match other ISP's plan whenever necessary.

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
koolbluez said:
any idea on that [url=*www.airtel.in/ForYou_BroadBand_Plans.aspx?path=1/9/146&cid=2&pid=339]8mbps [/URL]plan of airtel? no unlimited ;)
It is under process.I guess it will be available in 1 month.but I have no idea about its plan and price.

Inface I have seen 8 Mbps banners and posters in Airtel office.

Good News..they have started 8 Mbps speed in chennai.
look here:
*www.airtel.in/ForYou_BroadBand_Plans.aspx?path=1/9/146&cid=14

cool_techie_tvm said:
I guess the tariff has been reduced for delhi circle only. They still are giving 512kbps UL for 1999/- in Kerala.
Now this tariff is available for entire North Zone.But I have no idea about south zone.

drgrudge said:
It's 1999 bucks for Tamil Nadu. If it's going to be Rs 1.5k PM for 512k line, I'll switch to Airtel.

Also don't wait for BSNL Dataone to offer better plans. I'm sure Airtel will match other ISP's plan whenever necessary.
yes..512 UL plan is still of Rs. 1995/- in tamil nadu.

But I hope they will update it soon, as they have updated for entire North zone.

But good news is that you have 8 Mbps plan(available only in chennai)

Last edited:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
^^
What's the point? It's insanely priced. None in their right frame of mind would go for 8 mbps line. Rs 20k for 100gb cap. WTH?

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Guys do yöü think this is real price they are giving out.remember..when outgoing were 6 Rs and incoming 3 Rs..
They had good meal at those times until reliance came in...
I think it also same in broadband.
These big companies are just taking our share of benefit....until someone thinks its time to move forward.
I feel todays india's progress is been given to person of selfish and greedy.
Everybody forget..India will never will become a super power.

Anyway this 1499 is just a eye wash.
Add 12% to it...and other charges.
It will come close to 1800

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
W i d e S c r e e N said:
is there a night unilimted thing on this 8mb/s?
not yet :)

xbonez said:
one thing gud about Airtel is that they're well known for giving speeds greater than stated.
agree with you.

naveen_reloaded said:
Guys do yöü think this is real price they are giving out.remember..when outgoing were 6 Rs and incoming 3 Rs..
They had good meal at those times until reliance came in...
I think it also same in broadband.
Don't blame Airtel for that price..Infact bame TRAI.They were charging huge TAX from GSM player..while simple TAX to CDMA player.

Lets stop this..I Don't want to ague on this.
Lets come back to broadband servise.

These big companies are just taking our share of benefit....until someone thinks its time to move forward.
I feel todays india's progress is been given to person of selfish and greedy.
Everybody forget..India will never will become a super power.
completely agree with U.

Anyway this 1499 is just a eye wash.
Add 12% to it...and other charges.
It will come close to 1800
yaar...that every1 knows extra tax...and educational TAX...and that go in Indian Govnt. pocket..not in Airtel pocket.

Last edited:

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
No i think many dont know.they are just very much into the below 1.5k mark and jump into them.i was also one when i jumped into 256 unlimited.
When made the math it even overshot 1800 mark.
But the best thing is ,whoever is using it for 2k+ for 512 unlimited can enjoy this sweet opportunity..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom