Aaj Tak reporter faces eve-teasing while reporting on Delhi gangrape case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankit Omar

Broken In
People always need some sensational topics, to munch about.
If found, that will be a hot-topic for many days, even months.
If another news come, former news will be suppressed and the newer one will become hot.

Moreover Medias zoom even a small matter (I don't say this rape case is small) , to a life-threatning-end-of-the-humanitarian sort of things.

A TV program with "Four-people-in-a-room + a telephone + an angry caller" is enough to create havoc to a locality.

That is the sad, sad truth of the matter - media acts like vultures circling dead bodies - a la Peepli Live!

After the dust settles - the fact will still remain - girls will continue being harassed, molested and raped. Nothing will change.

bubusam13

Human
I think my once's thought could turn true after reading this Army to start intestine transplant facility soon - Indian Express

I didnt knew that much about this dehi rape case until my friends told me today. And when I heard about the iron rod thing, I was like smash their B***.
Doctors should transplant the working intestine from the culprit to the victim. They don't deserve to live. If such steps are taken, fear will eventually rise in the mind of such other culprits who are yet to be discovered.

Thunder

Journeyman
The victim just passed away. :(
Rest in peace young lady. You've suffered enough. Really heartbreaking :(

AcceleratorX

Youngling
My thoughts on this whole situation are here:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/random-news/168127-yet-another-gang-rape.html#post1811351

Status
Not open for further replies.