A Rs 251 smart phone!!!

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
[STRIKE]Non[/STRIKE]-Fiction: How to make Rs 6 Cr in a day doing nothing

Non-Fiction: After Freedom 251 fiasco, promoters of the ‘iPhone Killer’ arrested on the day of the launch

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
actually can someone explain to me who exactly pockets the interest on escrow accounts?

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Anybody got the phone finally ?

FIR lodged against Freedom 251 maker Ringing Bells for cheating its customers – Tech

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
they said it may take upto 30th June .. but - did not they release a phone before around 3k price tag - anyone got ?

kunnusingh

Journeyman
I hear that they will ship mobile phone after 4 month and later they will sell it using COD which is look like a big lie but they can do it by selling advertisement on back cover so they can earn more money.

I think its a big marketing trick, once they will ship 26lakh mobile phone then they will increase price to normal price like Rs.3k or 4k. They said they received 26lakh order. :tongue_NF:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
yup. I had always assumed that money in a bank earned interest. Banks be like ***** the money in your pocket earns no interest, and we only earn interest in interest earning accounts.

Flash

Lost in speed
That sketchy-as-hell $4 smartphone maker is under police investigation for the Freedom 251 - Android Authorit

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Good news for mobile lover , who cant afford costly device but we have to wait till last weak of June 2016 for reality. Dont be so judgmental .

Did you just landed on earth, like right now?
It's a history now. Nothing is coming out from this company.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
It is just a badged phone. Like Adcom. They are not manufacturing the phone locally. At least not the initial batch. So why such a long gap to deliver only 30000 units (first batch)? There are several questions (like their business model, how they plan to make money) that were shot at Ringing Bells, which has not returned with solid or straight forward answers

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^If you are so hopeful,then why didn't they provide the link to my reg. e-mail address (successfully registered and entered in their site)which they commited to inform / send,regarding payment options????
Leave aside the phone buddy,they can't even respond to emails.
Where is their trustworthiness or reliability?

This is another scam tainted company like the company D@tawind (Fiasco of Akash Tablets).

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I dont know you guys are really reading news or just going through catchy headlines or creating your reviews on the basis of random tweets.

First thing i would like to ask that " Has anyone of you order that phone ???"
second thing " if yes then anyone ask for refund ???"

Now I am coming to your question "So why such a long gap to deliver only 30000 units (first batch)? " . Answer is They dont have an assembly line in India. Thy will build an assembly line and import part by the amount of pre orders. This is why they are taking so much time and clearly answered by CEO. All the hooks created by Media houses . Secondly Indian government keeping a close eye on that Organisation if they found any thing wrong will take an action .

First : Is that so ? Did not they refund all the money taken for Freedom 251 ? and planning to deliver the phone on COD basis.

Second : What happened to Smart 101 [ cheapest 4g phone ] which they promised to deliver by 25th Feb 2016 ? They took around 3k for the same. Now they are refunding the money ? Shame they've failed to create a assemble line or even import product for those who have paid beforehand for Smart 101.

kg11sgbg

In simple words, R!ng!ng Bells is just a non-existent che@ter,fu**ing,scam tainted so called company.:poo_NF::pig_NF:

kg11sgbg

No offense taken and nothing personal.
In fact,I think our POSITIVE-(LY) minded highly self esteemed Friend may be in a dealership or so from Ringing Fails!!!

Top Bottom