!!!!!!!!!!8 Mbps From Airtel!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
84 GB per day????/
if 1 extra MB costs 1 rs.
then ur bill at this rate wud be arnd Rs.2500000 per month if u DL 80 GB per day as there is only 8gb limit .

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Airtel rocks again.........
Yaa...I agree with you all that download limit S**ks.Airtel should consider regarding this.But tariff will depend on TRAI, and singtel (a Singapore company from which Airtel buys bandwidth).

sandeepk

Journeyman
Tariff should be moderate for this download speed. Rs. 2000 for 8 GB is really going to be very bad decision from Airtel.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
clmlbx said:
Hey

2 MBPS + NU

Which Isp ?

Rental ?

Airtel Does Not Provide It SO..............
Airtel dont have any 2 Mbps UL plan..........
MTNl 749 isBest 2Mbps plan (night unlimited)..or BSNL home 500 Plan.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I dont think that Airtel has done anything wrong with 8GB limit .. yea its a bit less but .. they to have to earn isnt it ..

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
finally!!

to add to this GREAT NEWS,
BSNL is set to launch 8Mbps this year.

crossed fingers for H500 NU starting from 11 or 12 and not 2 in the dead of the nght :mad:

Last edited:

apoorva84

In the zone
this is great news...i use bsnl dataone, and i am sure bsnl will announce something very soon at a competitive price...

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
W i d e S c r e e N said:
finally!!

to add to this GREAT NEWS,
BSNL is set to launch 8Mbps this year.

crossed fingers for H500 NU starting from 11 or 12 and not 2 in the dead of the nght :mad:
can you please mention source

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
ravi_9793 said:
can you please mention source
MADURAI: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is all set to introduce some of its next generation Internet services.

The new scheme titled `Broadband Multiplay' will have voice, video and Internet protocol television (IPTV) services in one package. While at present the connectivity speed of BSNL broadband connection is two megabits per second (MBPS), the new technology will enable connectivity at a speed of eight MBPS.

The IPTV service will enable access to content providers who will offer "content on demand." A `set top box,' either on a rental basis or outright purchase, will be provided to consumers to access this facility.

To be launched in 789 cities all over the country shortly, the requisite infrastructure was being put in place, a senior official said here on Monday. The feasibility study of the project had been completed and the equipment was being delivered to the sites for installation.

Madurai would be the base for the services offered in and around the city. It would be provided based on parameters such as density of customers in the vicinity of BSNL telephone exchanges and number of `Bfone' subscribers. In the initial stage, the project would be implemented using copper wires.

A new futuristic technology, `Fibre to the home,' was in the final stage of technical valuation, the official said and expressed the hope that it would be implemented by the year-end.
*maxpctech.blogspot.com/2007_07_01_archive.html
*www.hindu.com/2007/03/14/stories/2007031422680100.htm

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
I find 2mbps cool enuf for me...5.5GB in one night is more than what I need to download...That makes it around 160GB in a month...though i download only about 30GB...
8mbps is just freaking hell...But i guess Airtel has been choosy about cities to make sure that it provides 8mbps in only those cities which have good infrastructure to ensure quality of service...thats what i like most about them..
Only time will tell ki 8mbps me kitna milta hai ultimately..

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
k@®thick said:
^ speed is inversely proportional to download limit & money

am happy with my dataone 256kbps unlimited.

lol same here karthick. anyone who opts for these 8Mbps plans are just early adopters a.k.a losers hehehe :D

_

Last edited:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
ax3 said:
fantastic news ........ 8 mbps ......... hope all other isp`s do it 2 bt @ lesser cost ....

what is the probability that others will do it in low cost ? zero :D

not just lower the cost but also increase the bandwidth/month to much more sensible rather than having a paltry 8GB/month ;)

PraKs

Youngling
U dont need 8 MBps for surfing.. Even 256 Kbps will do it..

8 Mbps line with just 8 GB limit for 2000

BAD Deal..

Ehhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom