!!!!!!!!!!8 Mbps From Airtel!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ravi_9793 said:
which U are reffering :
Old BSNL/ MTNL 8 Mbps plan-->>Available only for commercial purpose.
New Airtel 8 Mbps plan-->> Will be available for home user also.

Ravi, the 8Mbps plan which was rolled out by BSNL on the 15th of August was for Home users which allowed the triple play service on the same line. Which is set top box on the same line as well. Couple of my friends already have their line running between speeds of 8-10Mbps already in Bangalore.:p

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Help~Is~Here said:
Ravi, the 8Mbps plan which was rolled out by BSNL on the 15th of August was for Home users which allowed the triple play service on the same line. Which is set top box on the same line as well. Couple of my friends already have their line running between speeds of 8-10Mbps already in Bangalore.:p
I cant see any such update on BSNL website.!!

ravi_9793 said:
I cant see any such update on BSNL website.!!

That's the sad part.

It's a Bandwidth on Demand service like I mentioned before. So, I don't think they would be mentioning it as 8Mbps. And it hasn't been rolled out all over India, Just select few cities as of now and that too, they are upgrading the existing broadband connections. So, I guess, till the upgrade all lines, they won't put up the adverts for new 8Mbps connections.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Help~Is~Here said:
That's the sad part.

It's a Bandwidth on Demand service like I mentioned before. So, I don't think they would be mentioning it as 8Mbps. And it hasn't been rolled out all over India, Just select few cities as of now and that too, they are upgrading the existing broadband connections. So, I guess, till the upgrade all lines, they won't put up the adverts for new 8Mbps connections.
can you mention some source of the news.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
Help~Is~Here said:
Dude, you didn't get the point, did you?

When I said dumb, I mentioned, 'us' which includes me. Now if you took that statement as offensive, then you seriously need some lessons in english and sarcasm.

Anyways, the point that I made was that BSNL already offers the same and not that you are a dumb novice. :D

lol just seconds after posting I regretted replying in blind anger.... :D

anyway i dont think theres any home plan of 8Mbps from BSNL... but it was just announced and not yet introduced.... ;)

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Help~Is~Here said:
Wait, I'll get you one of the speed test results from my friend.
not needed ..really. :)
you may be saying right.Actually I was asking link to conform it only. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom