21 Dec. 2012. Will the world end????

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3060

A LOTR fan
i googled and found that mayan calendar ends in that year . and also some speculation that our solar system comes along side with other systems or so :-l and that suns cosmic radiation will be high and so on . . on phone , cant provide link :-(. but personally i dont care since we all will die ;-). also there are some intense observations than 2000 disaster . but who cares ;-)

OP
neelu09

neelu09

Broken In
here are some links that might interest you.
can't claim nething

*www.ufocasebook.com/moon.html

*www.december212012.com/

x3060

A LOTR fan
so , we will all die . . man , i want to win an oscar , f1, worldcup , also want to be president , pm . . rich than every one and i got 4 years ?:-( . . ah now thats gonna be slightly difficult ;-). . .
by the way , i read that article , its not mayans but other religions say that too . . sounds intersting though . . anyways 4 years is not too far away , so . . lets play the waiting game :)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Yes.. the world will come to a end on 21st dec 2012.. All ppl pls board the next rocket to mars..

moshel

Padawan
Whos so dumb to make a site with the name www.21-12-07.com........what will he do with it once the date goes away.....and there are no ads either...

btw worlds gonna end on someday and we gonna die....so why care abt it...

LIVE AND LET DIE!!!

x3060

A LOTR fan
i have secret plans to save the world . . no body will know it , but it will work . . .
the fact is , i am so great that i dont want public attention . . the plan and execution will remain a secret :-D

praka123

left this forum longback
mass panic-that is what sites like 21-12-2007 wants to create.but this failed! :lol: even i read yrs back when some cult followers suicide after their lead saying world is ending blah...this is meant for mass panic.be careful.
If the Lord(not for atheists!) can sustain as when stars,meteors etc are coming near and falling into our atmosphere,then the same Lord can save too!. :)

x3060

A LOTR fan
every one say . . ppn63junjanicnl mantra . . it will make you immortal ;-). but you need to say it a million times each day for next 5 years thats all :-D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
praka123 said:
mass panic-that is what sites like 21-12-2007 wants to create.but this failed! :lol: even i read yrs back when some cult followers suicide after their lead saying world is ending blah...this is meant for mass panic.be careful.
If the Lord(not for atheists!) can sustain as when stars,meteors etc are coming near and falling into our atmosphere,then the same Lord can save too!. :)
lol...god will not save us..kalyug hai re baba:D

waise english songs ko chhod kar baki bhi bahut saari lingo hai:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom