21 Dec. 2012. Will the world end????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
well ....guys now i feel a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyy lil tenced about dis stufff....

*www.viewzone.com/endtime.html

read da comments here....really very bad...

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
There have been many hoax in the past too about the world coming to an end as presented in The History Channel and Nat Geo.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Abhishek Dwivedi said:
well ....guys now i feel a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyy lil tenced about dis stufff....

*www.viewzone.com/endtime.html

read da comments here....really very bad...

well if its true.. why there are so many reasons?

and did u read the confidential story.. thats linked at the topy..

in first few lines, the author says..

For a few years, since I have been writing for Viewzone, I have wanted to tell a story - perhaps the most important story I have ever been a part of - but the staff here have resisted. Viewzone is run on a shoestring budget, mostly on sweat and old fashioned journalistic zeal, but that kind of equity is vulnerable, especially when it is confronted by the most powerful forces on the planet.

But that was then, and this is now.

So what I am going to write about is something that happened here at Viewzone about four years ago. We have all known about it and it has been eating away inside our guts like an undigested bean burrito. Finally, the time is pregnant to let it out, despite the danger. So here goes.

This is nut story.

sam_1710

Youngling
wow..!! the world's gonna end !! awesome!!
well i hope India Wins the World Cup 2011 .. The last world cup!! ;) :)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
hmm....

1) I will get married :D

2) My didi will stop kicking me to wake up in the morning :D

3) Doom's day

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
fun2sh said:
yeah n im already a ghost *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/59.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/59.gif

n koi to batao na ki us stupid site www.21-12-07.com par kaisa video hai??
abey aajtak ki dukaan small font mein likh sab andhey thodi baithe hai yahan :mad: and khud try kyu nahi karta.High speed broadband kisliye lagwaya hai.:p

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
are gol matol ankho wale gaurav bhaiya mere pass broad hai ye kisne bol diye aap ko????

i m on gprs n i was bit curious to know wats in that video but no1 is replyin so i shouted @200 font size*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/4.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/4.gif

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
fun2sh said:
yeah n im already a ghost *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/59.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/59.gif

n koi to batao na ki us stupid site www.21-12-07.com par kaisa video hai??

post reported for unnecessarily using up forum ink and putting strain on my eyes.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
bahit hogaya devil bhai... ab to hum report karna bhi chhord diya hai!!!
but u hav taken my place????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom