2014 - New TDF Suggestions

Should we switch the way posts are displayed for mobile users?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Didn't even know TDF have groups. Or was it started recently?

Anyway, I couldn't find the option to post messages in the groups I joined so far. Will it need to be enabled too?

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Let's try it, if it's kaka, we'll just disable and delete groups again, no sweat.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Didn't even know TDF have groups. Or was it started recently?

Anyway, I couldn't find the option to post messages in the groups I joined so far. Will it need to be enabled too?

I can post but only after I joined.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/groups/pc-hardware-junkies-d1-pc-will-die-agree-disagree.html#gmessage739

- - - Updated - - -

But I wasn't subscribed to it after replied, had to do it manually. Any idea [MENTION=1]Raaabo[/MENTION] ?

amjath

Human Spambot
if the suggestions are already suggested before Please ignore

1. In dark theme, when someone attach a file I see no visible frame. That frame in NEO differentiate it with post content.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cavern/101180-offtopic-thread-458.html#post2090016

2. In dark theme, the text in buttons like Post reply etc are unreadable sometime, they are just too glossy. Also button onfocus color should be changed.

3. In dark theme, groups section. The texts in new groups and categories panel on the right side of the page is not readable

4. In dark theme, below Quick reply box there is a panel for Previous thread and Next thread. The text color is too light and color change on focus should be changed

Last edited:

Neuron

Electronic.
Everytime I open or refresh a page an ad from junglee or intel pops up and I have to click a small close button to get it away. Looks like it appears because i've been inactive. But this ad is annoying as hell. Should remove it asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom