2014 - New TDF Suggestions

Should we switch the way posts are displayed for mobile users?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=26711]ico[/MENTION] why on earth would you set the moderated posts setting so high?

whee! now to go find this stupid setting and reduce the number....
I dunno. I had it set as 3 or something.

I was managing it via promotions. New user goes into Registered users. After 3 posts, he becomes an Authorised Member - moderation gets disabled for him. Then after 7 more posts, he becomes an Active Member and can set avatar/signature etc.

So may be if moderated posts value was high, it wasn't getting into effect?

Last edited:
OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Hmm OK made changes and will test again at a slow time tomorrow, when bored again :)

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
and removing the mention stats below DP

Raaabo already mentioned it that there's no such option in the settings of the current addon to disable it, so he's waiting reply from the dev.

Seems like this new addon is making lots of problems.

If you or for that matter anyone is not liking a certain feature, then that doesn't translates into a "problem". :|

PS: I hope that people here do realise that their wishes aren't fulfilled due to the "lack of options", at least as of now with the current addon. If they'd have been there, they would be here.

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
[MENTION=26711]ico[/MENTION] you trying to change the templates? I was trying just now to see if i can remove the mentions... and looks like it was already done :)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
hey how about removing the "My Profile" from top of page as the "Welcome, username" links to the same thing.

Raaabo already mentioned it that there's no such option in the settings of the current addon to disable it, so he's waiting reply from the dev.

If you or for that matter anyone is not liking a certain feature, then that doesn't translates into a "problem". :|

PS: I hope that people here do realise that their wishes aren't fulfilled due to the "lack of options", at least as of now with the current addon. If they'd have been there, they would be here.

You misunderstood me. I'm not engaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom