Ↄ 5 reasons to avoid iPhone 3G 5 reasons to avoid iPhone 3G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat

Beyond Smart
@Pat

hey....I made a mistake, its 3120 classic which I meant, not 3110......

check this out..... *www.nokia-asia.com/A4827129 it has many features which iPhone doesn't hav

Duh! Thats exactly what I said in my previous posts. Whats the point in providing features that are not adding any great value for me and as a trade-off compromise on the quality of the features that are indeed useful to me.

Btw, that phone doesnt even have a S60, so I can understand how good the apps will be.

I forgot to mention one thing. Once you are used to a touch-screen phone, its very difficult to adjust to non-touchscreen ones. Holds true for me. :smile:

chandru.in

In the zone
I forgot to mention one thing. Once you are used to a touch-screen phone, its very difficult to adjust to non-touchscreen ones. Holds true for me. :smile:
Holds true for key pad users too. Esp QWERTY keypads. So touch screen is not necessarily better for everything.

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
if I was going for a mobile fone in dat range I will chose SE G700 at abt 15k.....hav touchscreen, walkman 3.0, 3.2MP cam, etc

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Its not only iPhone, there were similar incidents before the release of PS3 and PSP IIRC :) I guess its more to do with the crazy people in US. I mean no matter how much I like a product, I would never do something as stupid as this :p

Praise it man, praise it. It is because the Americans are so busy standing in the lines to spend their money that the people in India get to do the outsourcing work!

If those du|\/|b a$$es spent their time actually learning to make their things work, we would not be getting much of the outsourced work!

Holds true for key pad users too. Esp QWERTY keypads. So touch screen is not necessarily better for everything.
+1
Praise it man, praise it. It is because the Americans are so busy standing in the lines to spend their money that the people in India get to do the outsourcing work!

If those du|\/|b a$$es spent their time actually learning to make their things work, we would not be getting much of the outsourced work!
Fully agreed there. Its the Americans, some europians and some Japs who often have this exessive hype thing. Here in India, its the news papers and magazines that do the hyping. As for Ordinary Citizens like ME, we guys prefer to use our brains before listening to hyper's comments.

napster007

Padawan
I am not filthy rich (just middle-class, maybe slightly above), I know how and where to spend my money, I dont want it for show-off and I think practically. But still I want to buy an iPhone. So basically, just STFU and dont try to generalize things that you know **** about!

Well ur statement just made me realizw for sure this time that u definately don't have the mental caliber to think practically......ur so blinded by the wow feature of the iphone that if someone does even try to talk some sense into you u .....u have nothin better to do but to abuse them......so tell me one thing dude....have u been raised like this? or came be a pain in a Ar@@ just recently.

And as DIN said......ppl who desparately want to buy the iphone will buy the iphone......its just a damn craving.....but u have too much carp stuffed up ur nose to even realize that!

well if u do get a iphone.....then congrats to you........i just hope u try to develop ur attitude of a 5year old and the practical knoledge of a 2 year old!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Plus Blusetooth file sharing, how so ever you deny but the fact does remain that Bloetooth filesharing is THE most commen feature people use with their phones. Lets face it........ the more multimedia capabilities are added in to phones the more bluetooth filrsharing is used amoung peers.
actually you don't share without their knowledge and peek-a-boo into the data you want to share. Thats one of their policy which is even worser than technical flaws. People don't realize till they see the internet as a paid subscription based service with handful of website you can see with the bunch of mere bucks you got to shell in to.

I wonder if corporates plan to make Internet a paid service:rolleyes:

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Well ur statement just made me realizw for sure this time that u definately don't have the mental caliber to think practically......ur so blinded by the wow feature of the iphone that if someone does even try to talk some sense into you u .....u have nothin better to do but to abuse them......so tell me one thing dude....have u been raised like this? or came be a pain in a Ar@@ just recently.

Lol I think you're taking this "Don't buy the iPhone" Else you're a retard attitude thing a bit too far. Its not like he doesn't know what are the features on it or not.

Out of all the reasons I've heard, relating the outsourcing industry with peoples desire to get their hands on a product is logically deficient.

Just because none of you might not buy an iPhone doesn't mean other folks with the money can't. People going bonkers over someone buying an iPhone over a forum on the Internet just cracks me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom