Zotac GF9300 vs Asus P5N7A-VM

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikworks

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys...
I'm planning to assemble a new machine and have decided to go with Intel Core2Duo 8500 CPU and I'm planning for an on-board graphics solution based on GF9300 and I'm confused between the Zotac GF9300 vs Asus P5N7A-VM boards... On paper, both the boards look the same... Could any of you guys please suggest me which will be a better choice... Gaming is not a major concern for me... I opt for better on-board graphics for the sake of increasing operating system requirements... Also I'm going for 4GB Corsair RAM... Please suggest...
Thanks
KiKWorks

acewin

Point Blanc
have you got there price
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
asus one is priced aroun 8K in the market.

a intel P45 chipset mobo like MSI P45 Neo-F + a 3K gfx card will be better IMO

Last edited:
OP
kikworks

kikworks

Right off the assembly line
I do have checked the prices... Zotac's is around 7k and Asus' around 8k. The reason why i'm sticking with on-board graphics is, i'm not much into gaming... All i play is NFS UNderground2... Also my machine will be kept running for days without shutting down or stand-by... So i don't want to put more load by installing a dedicated graphics card... All i want from on-board graphics is a decent performance in NFS-U2 and to handle vista effects... So, i hope these boards will suffice my needs... Correct me if i'm wrong about the performance of these boards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom