Zenith Director Plus Ultra Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have came across a zenith branded laptop with a superb configuration and great value.
Its configuration is as follows: -

Processor - Intel Core2Duo P8400 2.26GHz
RAM - 4 GB DDR2 667 MHz
Chipset - Latest Intel PM45(Centrino 2 Based)
Graphics - Nvidia 9600M GS with 512 MB Dedicated Memory
HDD - 320 GB 5400 RPM
Optical - DVD RW 8x
Webcam - 2.0 MP
All this come in a price tag of 47K, which is quite reasonable. But should I buy a ZENITH Branded laptop.

Can I get any MNC branded laptop of same configuration within this price bracket or should I buy this laptop?

All I want to know is that is zenith a reliable brand??

Last edited:

abhisheksohal

Red till Death..
To the OP:
AN Acer aspire 4530 or a Compaq CQ 50 will match those confugirations.. :)

An Acer Aspire 4530 or Compaq CQ 50 !!!! !?!!!?!?
U think an Acer Aspire 4530 with AMD processor and 1 gb ram..and geforce 9100 M G is comparable to this model?!!??! or even CQ 50 !?!??
These two are no way near to this Zenith Laptop! Jus luk at the price vs the features which obviuosly tell u that Zenith has much much high config. at the lowest price!!
and @rahulch08
The config u have mentioned is of the corporate director plus ultra laptop!
I dont think that its available to individuals, the consumer laptop which has the same config. has T5800 2 ghz processor...and rest of the same features...and its for around 39k(w/o OS) ...i went to zenith showroom in chd. and this model is only available on order...coz there already a lot of bookings...people seem to have liked it a lot.. :D

OP
R

rahulch08

rahul
what is the prices of the laptops u r mentioning? i cant spend more then 60k

@abhisheksohal
have u seen the zenith laptop in showroom, is it gud looking?

Last edited:

abhisheksohal

Red till Death..
@rahulch08
The price of the Zenith Director Plus Ultra Laptop is an Unbelievable 39k!!!(inc. tax etc. but w/o any windows) ....
Yes..i've seen the Director Laptop in the Zenith showroom here in Chandigarh...actually i saw the Director Plus model...it has the same looks as this one...but the config. is different...the laptop luks really cool! its Glossy n all like the HP laptops...here are some pics btw...

*img132.imageshack.us/img132/6326/97098frontkz2.th.jpg

*img132.imageshack.us/img132/159/97098hingezp6.th.jpg

*img204.imageshack.us/img204/4440/97098leftew8.th.jpg

*img204.imageshack.us/img204/6986/97098rightze4.th.jpg

*img204.imageshack.us/img204/2305/97098screenvm7.th.jpg

*img299.imageshack.us/img299/5749/97098trackpadbn9.th.jpg

OP
R

rahulch08

rahul
ok, it seems to be a good product. But i m still confused about ZENITH brand:confused: Is zenith a reliable brand, I dont want to waste my money on something that is not reliable

@abhisheksohal
thanks for the pics, r u also planning for same laptop?

Last edited:

abhisheksohal

Red till Death..
Yeah...i too am plannin to buy this one..but facing the very same dillemma as yours...but this offer is too good to let go! :-D I can say that i have 90% chance to buy this...coz i want a lappy for gaming but my budget is just 40k and i cant get anything better than this..i would be buying a laptop next month so if u get this before that then do post your review ,try few games etc. and lemme know...
And im also gonna call the Zenith Sales Manager for my area and find out more about the reliabilty ,warranty etc. Nd i'll mail them too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom