Z77 Motherboard issue. Suggest fix or replacement.

Hi all,

I have a i5 - 3570K, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H, Corsair Vengeance 2*4GB 1600MH build. Bought it almost 4 years ago. Recently my motherboard stopped working and I gave it to a local service guy to repair. He said it can not be repaired. I need to buy a new motherboard for my system. What should I do? I am not able to find Z77 chipset motherboard anywhere to buy.

The problem with my motherboard is that it is not booting up. When power on my system M_Bios(Main Bios) and B_Bios(Backup Bios) LEDs on motherboard are blinking alternatively. I have cleared CMOS memory but still the issue is not fixed.

Thank you in advance.

maheshn

Journeyman
Hi all,

I have a i5 - 3570K, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H, Corsair Vengeance 2*4GB 1600MH build. Bought it almost 4 years ago. Recently my motherboard stopped working and I gave it to a local service guy to repair. He said it can not be repaired. I need to buy a new motherboard for my system. What should I do? I am not able to find Z77 chipset motherboard anywhere to buy.

The problem with my motherboard is that it is not booting up. When power on my system M_Bios(Main Bios) and B_Bios(Backup Bios) LEDs on motherboard are blinking alternatively. I have cleared CMOS memory but still the issue is not fixed.

Thank you in advance.

If you are open to purchasing online, Z77 boards should be available in both Amazon and FK. (eg Intel DZ77BH)

If not, you have an alternative for Ivy Bridge in purchasing boards having any of the following:
Intel B75, Q75, Q77, H77, or Z75 chipsets (in increasing order of features present/provided. i.e. B75 is the most basic and Z75 the one having most features)(Z77 is above all these in the name of features/complexity). Not all of them may support your CPU, read the boards' specs online before deciding on any purchase.

Hope this helps you....

Top Bottom