Your PC Drivers needs to b repaired

stellar

Journeyman
I have 2 HDD. one C: is of 500 gb on which win 10 is installed, and another D: of 80 gb. Recently I installed win 11 leaked os in D: HDD and after sometimes I formatted the driver from the c: drive which has win 10. But after restarting the pc i got BSOD "Your PC Drivers needs to be repaired A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Error code : 0x00000f

When i make the c drive bootable in bios setup, after booting up BSOD appears and after i press F9 keys< change the OS>, Win 10 boots up.

But when i enable D: hdd bootable that option is not viable. I have to press F11 key and boot from USB win 10 .

How can i enable c drive to boot as normal as before.

And when i install any other OS on another drive what is the safe way to format that drive so this doesn't happen later also.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Which device is it referring to? It's likely that the drivers for that device does not support Windows 11, in which case it rightly needs to be updated.

As for your other problem, do you see an OS selection menu when you boot your machine? If no, can you see the option for Windows 10 in the BIOS boot menu?

OP
stellar

stellar

Journeyman
Which device is it referring to? It's likely that the drivers for that device does not support Windows 11, in which case it rightly needs to be updated.

As for your other problem, do you see an OS selection menu when you boot your machine? If no, can you see the option for Windows 10 in the BIOS boot menu?
Before I formatted the D drive in which I had installed win 11, I can get the os selection but after formatting that installation drive I couldn't.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Seems like your EFI boot info has some issue. Perhaps you need to boot using a Windows 10 USB and repair your boot partition.

Top Bottom