xp service pack2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Windows XP SP2 is one must install, as even right now if you want to buy Windows XP, u can only find Windows XP with SP integrated in it...

Service Packs are ment to help the use and os not to cause problem...

and even Windows XP is only supported by microsoft when you have Service Pack 2 right now...

:)

and you are talking about SP2 where as SP3 is just arnoud the corner !!! even the Pre Beta is out and one CTP beta is expected very soon...

*bink.nu/Article10721.bink

Last edited:

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Do not install service pack 2 on a pirated windows xp installation though it's possible to bypass the check of cd key by just altering registery entries in ur xp install.It will cause problems.Also always go for the XP CD which has service pack 2 integrated.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
There is no issue of SP2 on any version of XP be it original or pirated. And SP2 is very necessary. Utmost Importance. Many softwares don't work with only XP or XP SP1a. They work only on XP SP2.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
navjotjsingh said:
There is no issue of SP2 on any version of XP be it original or pirated. And SP2 is very necessary. Utmost Importance. Many softwares don't work with only XP or XP SP1a. They work only on XP SP2.
Well i just quoted on my experience.I altered something in the registry to install the legitimate copy of SP2 provided by digit.Though it installed after installation it caused several problems like prompting to use a valid cd key and bla bla.
I regret to have used a pirated windows install but guess what i did not order for the pirated version of windows it was my innocence cause it was the vendor that installed the pirated version.

satyamy

Alive Again...
Rajasekaran43 said:
Is it a must to install sp2? I heard it creates some probs reg drivers. Is it so? Please share your experience
No Problem in any way
You must Install SP2
Infact your XP will improve after installing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom