XIAOMI POCOPHONE F1 OR ASUS ZENFONE 5Z?

Hello,

to all of you.

I want to buy a new Phone, both Xiaomi Pocophone F1 256 Gb Version and Asus Zenfone 5z 256 GB Version fulfills my needs, but as you know there is more than 7000 Rupees difference between the prices of both the phones? Please advice which device is better? Thank You.

Regards,

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
1. Budget? : Rs.20000 to Rs.40000

2. Display type and size? : Anything Like Amoled, LCD and Bigger is Better atleast 6".

3. Dual sim? : Yes

4. Preferred choice of brand? : Any Good Brand but no to Samsung, and Without SD Card Slot Phones.

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? No Doubt Good Selfie Camera is must and the Rear Camera should be good enough to take good quality Pictures.

6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc). : Only Android

7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready). : 4G Volte

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? : Multimedia, Reading Ebooks and Surfing the Web and other usual Tasks.

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? : Xiaomi PocoPhone F1 or Asus Zenfone 5z both 256 GB Versions

10. Any other info that you want to share : I can wait for one month, and if any good Phone is coming in the market then it would be nice, But I need as much storage as possible.

Please Advice.

Why do you need a 256GB phone? Flash storages are too expensive & aren't worth investing. Better to get a 1TB external HDD & use it to store stuff via your computer. I can understand the requirement of upto 128GB, but if you need more than that, maybe you might need to reconsider what you are doing with that much storage or you are looking at the wrong device. You might need a laptop.

Asus Zenfone 5Z is a better phone than Poco F1 because of better camera & display. But those aren't big deal breakers IMO as for most users Poco F1 should be just fine. So you can save 7k & get Poco instead.

Minion

Conversation Architect
This Phone doesn't fulfill my needs as I need a phone with SD Card Slot.

Micro SD cards are slow even those class 10 ones while internal memory is faster.

128GB is more than enough getting a inferior phone just for large internal memory is bad idea also keeping such a large amount of data on phone also is a bad, suppose your phone got faulty then you will lose all 256GB of data

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Why do you need a 256GB phone? Flash storages are too expensive & aren't worth investing. Better to get a 1TB external HDD & use it to store stuff via your computer. I can understand the requirement of upto 128GB, but if you need more than that, maybe you might need to reconsider what you are doing with that much storage or you are looking at the wrong device. You might need a laptop.

Asus Zenfone 5Z is a better phone than Poco F1 because of better camera & display. But those aren't big deal breakers IMO as for most users Poco F1 should be just fine. So you can save 7k & get Poco instead.

Hello,

Firstly, Thank You very much for this reply, actually I need to watch lots of Videos (Documentaries) for my work, and I store these Videos on the Phone Memory or in the SD Card, because watching on Mobile is not only hassle free as well as its very much convenient that's why I am searching a Mobile with lots of storage. I hope you understand.

Regards.

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Micro SD cards are slow even those class 10 ones while internal memory is faster.

128GB is more than enough getting a inferior phone just for large internal memory is bad idea also keeping such a large amount of data on phone also is a bad, suppose your phone got faulty then you will lose all 256GB of data

Thanks for this reply, I know 128 GB is more than enough for most peoples but as I replied above I need to store lots of Videos on the Internal Memory as well as on Memory Card with the backup of that data on my External HDD. You wrote that "Inferior Phone" Can you please share your views about POCOFONE F1 or ZENFONE 5Z?

Regards.

Thanks for this reply, I know 128 GB is more than enough for most peoples but as I replied above I need to store lots of Videos on the Internal Memory as well as on Memory Card with the backup of that data on my External HDD. You wrote that "Inferior Phone" Can you please share your views about POCOFONE F1 or ZENFONE 5Z?

Regards.
At 40k, it would be wise to get LG G7, which is a proper flagship or a Oneplus 6.

Hello,

Firstly, Thank You very much for this reply, actually I need to watch lots of Videos (Documentaries) for my work, and I store these Videos on the Phone Memory or in the SD Card, because watching on Mobile is not only hassle free as well as its very much convenient that's why I am searching a Mobile with lots of storage. I hope you understand.

Regards.
Still, I'd suggest a laptop. If you can buy a 40k phone, you can most probably afford a 70k ultrabook. I don't have any scientific study to back my theory, but I don't think watching too many videos on a small screen is a good idea as you strain your eyes more compared to a larger screen. I find watching stuff more comfortable on a laptop.

Phones can't replace laptops anytime soon. Tablets tried to do it a few years back but people understood that computers are still needed.

Minion

Conversation Architect

Regards.
Between Pocofone F1 and Zenfone 5Z zenfone 5Z is better

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Pocofone F1 has got bad customer reviews.
Asus Zenfone 5Z is better.

Better buy the 128GB version and from the saved money get 256GB USB3.0 Dual OTG pendrive

*www.amazon.in/SanDisk-Ultra-Drive-...id=1537171475&sr=1-7&keywords=256+gb+pendrive

Top Bottom