Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 available at eBay.

rouble

Journeyman
Just want to tell all of you that Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 are available at ebay. They are being sold at Rs. 1600 by allphoneunlock who is a top rated seller. I had bought one yesterday and waiting for its delivery. The only problem with them is that they don't come with any warranty because they are imported from Hong Kong or China.
I bought it for Rs. 1440 by applying this coupon. Coupons is still working.
Here is the link Xiaomi PISTON2 Gold Headphone Headset Original V2 0 Piston Gold | eBay
And here is the coupon EBAYTYROO1 (It's a 10% flat coupon and can be applied on anything on ebay)
Highly recommended IEMs. A steal at Rs.1440. Even at Rs.1600.
Buy them before it gets late

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Just want to tell all of you that Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 are available at ebay. They are being sold at Rs. 1600 by allphoneunlock who is a top rated seller. I had bought one yesterday and waiting for its delivery. The only problem with them is that they don't come with any warranty because they are imported from Hong Kong or China.
I bought it for Rs. 1440 by applying this coupon. Coupons is still working.
Here is the link Xiaomi PISTON2 Gold Headphone Headset Original V2 0 Piston Gold | eBay
And here is the coupon EBAYTYROO1 (It's a 10% flat coupon and can be applied on anything on ebay)
Highly recommended IEMs. A steal at Rs.1440. Even at Rs.1600.
Buy them before it gets late

Its better to rather wait for it to come to India with warranty and buy.

Top Bottom