xiaomi mi4 or one plus one??

abirthedevil

In the zone
I would go for OPO simply because of CM11, MIUI is just way too bloated. If I could get CM on Mi4 I would go with it as a smaller phone is always better to me.

elafanto

Journeyman
+1 [MENTION=102839]abirthedevil[/MENTION] for If I could get CM on Mi4 I would go with it as a smaller phone is always better to me. & I would go for One+1, It is open for Custom ROMs and MiUi still have too many bugs.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
one plus one any day
oppo is already better established in ASS in india than xiaomi
one plus one is better built imho,camera is also phenomenal
cyanogenmod is much faster and optimised than MIUI and feels original

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
one plus one any day
oppo is already better established in ASS in india than xiaomi
one plus one is better built imho,camera is also phenomenal
cyanogenmod is much faster and optimised than MIUI and feels original
how?
the buyer has to handler all the shipping charges when sending it to Repair/Replacement :cryeyesout:

kaz

right here
the buyer has to handler all the shipping charges when sending it to Repair/Replacement :cryeyesout:

OnePlus officials have said they will start business here with proper ASS...Majority will not buy a phone which doesn't have any service center....

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
how?

my friend got his Oppo phone serviced under warranty with $15 shipping charge
xiaomi doesnt even bat an eyelid in their "service centres"(my friend had a mi3 with a bad speaker,finally he sold it to get a moto g)
(edited because i thought he got it done in mumbai on the spot)

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Spec to spec ,they match each other almost ,you can't really pick out a winner ,it comes down to your personal preferences ,and another thing i don't get why everyone assumes OP is gonna use OPPO resources ,AFAIK ,they are yet to use it in any country and I don't think that would change here

Top Bottom