XFX graphic card -----?????? howzzat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahuld

Broken In
i recently bought a new 128 mb XFX 5200 g-card.being a 128 mb crad it is not even better than my onboard vga . what do u say about it any users of this card.i want to boost its performance .to play games like DoomIII,far cry etc etc.,

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well as said before mate this card definetly Needs a kick outta the 128Mb graphic card section cause the performance definetly sucks big time......this card aint worth all that money but still acts up as a decent buy card for normal budget buyers.....but still u can try out the Nvidia utilities from its official website www.nvidia.com .... :D

beaditya

Journeyman
oh man .........shoot me........i got a xfx 5600 128mb card.......it runs doom3,unreal,cric 2004 medal of honour and all these games very well.................but its very jerky runnin "hitman3"............hitman is the only game i found not runnin well on it................does this card suck tooo??

i paid a hell'o'lot for this ..................hey anyone knows about this card............or can suggest me other games to test this card??

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
beaditya said:
oh man .........shoot me........i got a xfx 5600 128mb card.......it runs doom3,unreal,cric 2004 medal of honour and all these games very well.................but its very jerky runnin "hitman3"............hitman is the only game i found not runnin well on it................does this card suck tooo??

i paid a hell'o'lot for this ..................hey anyone knows about this card............or can suggest me other games to test this card??

well whoopiee....lookie here mate i was referring to The Xfx 5200 and not the 5600 that u have ok......the xfx 5200 card that i had really sucked on thye frame rates for the latest games like doom 3 and yeah it sure did crawl on this card then on my latest Radeon 9600 pro.....so i suppose Ati is a better deal for now atleast......So Cheers to that mate :D

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
5200 is shyte to the core. Its a basic graphics card def not meant for gaming purposes. So course ur gonna get crappy framerates on the games esp the new ones like Doom3 and so on. Hell I have a nvidia 6800 OC and sometimes even I gotta tune it down a lil to get better frame rates...

9600 pro is a good option...might also try the 9800 .... plain one.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
rahuld said:
i recently bought a new 128 mb XFX 5200 g-card.being a 128 mb crad it is not even better than my onboard vga . what do u say about it any users of this card.i want to boost its performance .to play games like DoomIII,far cry etc etc.,

Dude...

You have a serious problem with your card....
I have a GeForce4 MX4000 card which is worse than your's and I still play Doom III at 25 fps...
And your xfx 5200 can never be better than your onboard card...

Jatin_T

Journeyman
I got the same card..my PC wala got me XFX..i didnt even know there were diff manufacturers...!!
And it does work well for its price..abt rs.4000 wen i bought..but it works really well for some games like prince of persia-sands of time..same rendering as my friends 9600 pro..but it sucks for Doom 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom