XFX 5700 le - Problem help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganesh_2218

Journeyman
Hi frens,

I have an XFX brand Ge Force 5700 le 128 Mb AGP card for my motherboard Intel 865GBF , now it has raised an booting problem and i cant see anything on the screen but only the led light flashing on and off on my monitor. What could be the problem. hardaware technician was also bought and checked it up and said the problem is in the card.

I boughht in delhi and im now in chennai. So i need to get serviced or replaced under my still left warranty period of 2.5 years. It was bought in may this year.
So where i have to go to chennai to get serviced ....

HELP HELP HELP

GANESH

Sourabh

Laptoping
First check whether the Card is not loosely fit. Did this happen all of a sudden or you tried something new somewhere. First make sure whether you can work with your onboard graphics. So get rid of the card and then check. If everything works fine with onboard, try reverting the bIOS to default and add the graphics card again. This would take care of everything except the condition of the card. Try puttin in a spare AGP or one of your friends card to cross check.

If everything works fine without your 5700LE, then mebbe its time to get it checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom