Xbox Wireless Adapter Alternative

Hi,

I am new to wireless gaming on PC only via steam. i had bought Xbox wireless adopter for windows and two Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller. Both were working fabously and i was able to play tekken 7 or f1 2019 and few more split screen game comfortably.

Problem started now that connection between controller and adapter is breaking frequently and Microsoft has discontinued this adapter. So i am looking for wireless adapter which can replace my Xbox wireless adopter for windows and i can be able to connect 2 or more wireless controller with it and play games on it.

if any one has done the same and playing games via pc connected to tv and using xbox wireless controller can help me to resolve it then it will be highly helpful.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 308

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hi,

I am new to wireless gaming on PC only via steam. i had bought Xbox wireless adopter for windows and two Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller. Both were working fabously and i was able to play tekken 7 or f1 2019 and few more split screen game comfortably.

Problem started now that connection between controller and adapter is breaking frequently and Microsoft has discontinued this adapter. So i am looking for wireless adapter which can replace my Xbox wireless adopter for windows and i can be able to connect 2 or more wireless controller with it and play games on it.

if any one has done the same and playing games via pc connected to tv and using xbox wireless controller can help me to resolve it then it will be highly helpful.
Use a long micro-usb cable instead. If the controller has bluetooth, get a bluetooth receiver for your PC.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Old Xbox one controllers didnt have bluetooth, only the One-S versions + had it.
THere is no alternative for that, as far as I know. A usb cable is your only solution

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Both controllers can be connected using a single bluetooth dongle, if dongle is somewhat modern.
That is exactly how the airpod thing works on computers

OP
A

ashishstillthere

Journeyman
You should download this:
*www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/xbox-accessories/9nblggh30xj3
downloaded and connected both controller. its for their firmware upgrade and button mapping only. i think i need good Bluetooth dongle and software which can connect 2 or more dongle to the pc and let me play steam game with it. Looking forward for suggestion in this way now

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I have the old Xbox One Controller As other stated there is no bluetooth in it.You can only use micro-usb to usb cable to connect to PC

OP
A

ashishstillthere

Journeyman
finally i bought two 12 meter usb extension cable from cadyce brand but now situation is both controllers are identified as one controller only

example i want to play takken 7 with my bro and we have connected our two xbox controller with pc via Micro USB cable , but both controller are being recognize as Player 1 only (pc should detect them as 2 different controller so that i can play two player games)

have tried other 2 player game also but the situation is same. Plz tell me solution for this

Nerevarine

Incarnate
finally i bought two 12 meter usb extension cable from cadyce brand but now situation is both controllers are identified as one controller only

example i want to play takken 7 with my bro and we have connected our two xbox controller with pc via Micro USB cable , but both controller are being recognize as Player 1 only (pc should detect them as 2 different controller so that i can play two player games)

have tried other 2 player game also but the situation is same. Plz tell me solution for this
that is wierd, your controller should light up different LEDs to indicate different players. It might be a Tekken 7 probem as well. Xinput takes care of p1, p2, p3 and p4 in controller itself.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
May be try to remove the Xbox Peripheral drivers from Device Manager and then reconnect the first controller. Once you connect, Windows should download the drivers again. After the first controller is working, plug in 2nd controller. See if this helps.

TheSloth

The Slowest One

Did you resolve the issue? If yes, then please post the steps you followed.

Top Bottom