Xbox on PC! ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalker

Padawan
I have heard on an emulator for the xbox on pc called..cybix.(or something)
Is it true? My friend has apparently downloaded it from the net but unfortunately neither he or i have a DVD drive. Does anybody know about this?

Dragoniteid2

Right off the assembly line
Well ive downloaded it and they say it can be used to play xbox games on the pc. But i dont have any xbox cds....

fortebuster

Broken In
To the best of my knowledge, Xbox, or any current gen consoles for that matter are not playble on the PC. It may play games, but at atrocious framerates and other video-audio problems. The emulator may be just there for testing. Wait 3-5 years for a playble emu.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
There are only two in the emulators for the XBOX
- Xeon
-Cxbx (I think you mean this one)

Xeon
- A true emulator but can play only HALO thats it. More here:

*www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/xbox/xeon.html

CxBx
- this may not actually be an emulator to some people but everyone considers it one. Cxbx's goal is to convert a game from an Xbox executable to a native Windows executable.More here:

*www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/xbox/cxbx.html

I reason as to why they stopped working on XBOX emulators is basically because, nowadays the XBOX is used for so much more than just for playing games or watching DVD's. Take a modded XBOX and you can load up a lot of software and convert it your home theatre system. I know cos I have done exactly the same ;-)

lenin george

Right off the assembly line
I would like to know what is the "best in the best" configuration of a desktop PC within a range of 70000 rupee.With a must AMD Athlon 64 FX-57,a 1 GB DDR2 667 Mhz,an SLI ready motherboard,any two NV 7 series graphic cards,a
17" TFT or 19" pure flat CRT,7.1 onboard surround and all what is needed.
You are free to change any of the specifications given above but I should get get the ultimate perfomance out of it, for the price 70000.
If you can help me please mail me at "leninblr@yahoo.co.in"
Please reply me by mail before I buy a PC for an out dated configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom