xbox 360 games in kolkata

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkpeerless

In the zone
my father just bought xbox 360 for me 3 months ago. since then i am unable to buy any new games because they r to expencieve in kolkata more than rs 1000. can anyone tell me where i can buy cheap xbox360 games in kolkata. i dont care if the r pairated. without games my xbox 360 is useless..
:( :(

Stalker

Padawan
well....xbox titles generally retail for abt 2.5k
i don't think a pirated game will work on an original xbox 360...

T

thunderbird.117

You need to mod your xbox 360 to play pirated. I can not give any more information regarding that.

But beware if you install a mod chip. The warrant is gone and you can not use xbox live.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
woow man, your XBoX is just 3months old & you wanna mod it:confused:

it'll be waste of all the money your dad spent to get the Original stuff.:(

try getting games on Rent.

btw is the warranty period for 3 months or 1 year.

OP
bkpeerless

bkpeerless

In the zone
thats true. :<
but from where will i rent games. non of my friends have xbox360.

and plz tell if there is any shop in kolkata selling chip games
(pirated in your lang) for 360 or any shop that rent games

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
arre bhai, atleast we can try cant we.:)

my frnd used to get some PS2 games from a CD shop (they also had mini Game Parlour with 3 PS2).

he used to get those CD's/DVD's @ 50 bucks for Three days.

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
becauz its new console games are expensive everywhere in delhi also and if u buy PS3 or Wii the cost of games for these consoles will be same

gearsofinvention

Right off the assembly line
my father just bought xbox 360 for me 3 months ago. since then i am unable to buy any new games because they r to expencieve in kolkata more than rs 1000. can anyone tell me where i can buy cheap xbox360 games in kolkata. i dont care if the r pairated. without games my xbox 360 is useless..
:( :(

I can get u original sealed Xbox 360 games for 1000 each. I can also get you PSP, PS3 and PS2 games for cheap. Let me know at gearsofinvention@yahoo.com

sorry dear I am in uk if I had there I would have tell definetily. just let me know can we play xbox 360 in uk which you bought in India?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom