xbox 360 from uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shloeb

In the zone
One of my friend is tired of upgrading his pc after every 2yrs or so. So he has decided to buy a 360. The matter is that, one of his relatives has gone to uk. So he's planning to get it from uk. I checked the price on amazon. Its 250 pounds which is about 20k for the premium version. The problem is that he wants to ask that should he buy it from uk or not? Can the warranty be transferred from uk? And are there any legal problems related to that?:!:

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Shloeb said:
Any other problem? Like warranty?
I was also thinking the same .

MS call center said warranty is not transferrable so console bought in UK will be repaired in UK , that's why i bought my 360 From Official Dealer in my city .

i suggest you do the same , coz if RROD strikes you then u'll be havin quite a bit of trouble :)

btw , I'd suggest "Dead or Alive 4" and "Burnout Revenge" as starters if u decide to buy a 360 .

Harvik780 said:
Some games will not run which are not region free( like FIFA 2008 ).

nah dude , UK , India , Australia all are from PAL region so games bought here will work !

OP
Shloeb

Shloeb

In the zone
I just went to planet M asking about this. They say the warranty is valid all over the world. I am confused now.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
nah dude , UK , India , Australia all are from PAL region so games bought here will work !
I have FIFA 2008 for USA and it does not run on NTSC-J(JAPAN console).
:D

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Harvik780 said:
I have FIFA 2008 for USA and it does not run on NTSC-J(JAPAN console).
:D
because USA is NTSC-U n japan is NTSC-J .

Total three regions :- PAL , NTSC-U , NTSC-J

Shloeb said:
I just went to planet M asking about this. They say the warranty is valid all over the world. I am confused now.
nah don't trust them . coz when i went to buy my 360 they said it will have Free Rechargeable Battery Pack , Free Play n Charge kit . actually they showed the whole accessories list n said it willl come wid da console ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom