Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
*cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/385730/header.jpg?t=1455732086​

The authority in WWE video games returns with WWE 2K16! The newest addition to the flagship WWE video game franchise will deliver fun, authentic and hard-hitting action, including returning fan-favorite features and game modes, new innovations and more! Play as the greatest WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends of all time. Includes all DLC content!

*cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/385730/extras/2KSMKT_WWE2K16_STEAM_600x1000.jpg?t=1455732086​

Key Features:

Largest Roster Ever:Offering more than 120 unique playable characters, including cover Superstar Stone Cold Steve Austin alongside Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Bad News Barrett, Paige and Finn Bálor, WWE 2K16 includes the largest roster in WWE video game history.

2K Showcase: The franchise’s popular story-based mode returns in WWE 2K16, enabling players to relive iconic matches and moments in WWE history. Along the way, they will complete objectives to unlock legendary characters, entrance and ring gear, match types and unlockables.

WWE Universe: WWE 2K16 makes core improvements to stories, rivals and match card selections. In addition, for the first time, Superstars can be assigned to multiple shows, enabling players to have a broader experience.
  • All DLC Included: WWE 2K16 includes all of the DLC. Gain access to the following bonus content:
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger as The Terminator: Play as two playable versions of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator: T-800 from The Terminator and T-800 from Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
  • MyPlayer KickStart: Players will gain instant access to boost created Superstar ratings and attributes in the game’s MyCareer mode.
  • Accelerator: Players will gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game (excluding downloadable content).
  • New Moves Pack: More than 30 new moves, including the Corner Enzuigiri (made popular by WWE Diva Nikki Bella), Avalanche Ram (made popular by WWE Diva Paige), Sidewinder Suplex (made popular by WWE and NXT Superstar Kevin Owens).
  • Legends Pack: Playable WWE Legends: Big Boss Man, Dusty Rhodes, Lita, Mr. Perfect, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper and Trish Stratus.
  • 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase: Playable matches and Superstars include:
“Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Jake “The Snake” Roberts
Rikishi vs. The Rock
Alundra Blayze vs. Paige
Larry Zbyszko/Arn Anderson vs. Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat/Dustin Rhodes
Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Ric Flair
The Bushwhackers vs. The Natural Disasters
The Outsiders vs. Harlem Heat
Future Stars Pack: Playable WWE/NXT Superstars:
Samoa Joe, Diego, Fernando, Blake, and Murphy

System Requirements

MINIMUM:
Processor: Core 2 Duo E6600, AMD Athlon 64 X2 5400+
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce 450 or AMD Radeon HD 5770, 1GB GDDR (Direct X11 Compatible)
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 44 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0x compatible sound card

RECOMMENDED:
Processor: Intel Core i5-3550, 3.30 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 or AMD Radeon HD 6970
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 44 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0x compatible sound card

Source: STEAM

Last edited:

amjath

Human Spambot
I thought of trying 2k15 and buy the game, but 2k16 is released. I guess I should stop it.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I thought of trying 2k15 and buy the game, but 2k16 is released. I guess I should stop it.

Dont , its not great even worse than 2k14 . Only 2k showcase rivalry is good ( cena vs punk and triple h vs michaels) , everything else is crap .

OP
Cyberghost

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
WWE 2K16 Is Coming To The PC On March 11th

*www.dsogaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/WWE-2K16-feature-672x372.jpg​

2K Games has announced taht WWE 2K16 will be coming soon to the PC. According to the publisher, the PC version will be based on the current-gen version that was released for PS4 and Xbox One, and will feature all of its popular downloadable content free of charge.

As 2K Games noted:

“That means PC grappling gamers will have instant access to sought-after content, including popular DLC Packs featuring new Superstars and moves, exclusive 2K Showcase modes and two playable versions of WWE Hall of Famer Arnold Schwarzenegger which reprise his iconic T-800 role from the feature films The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgment Day.”

WWE 2K16 is coming to the PC on March 11th, and will be available via Steam for $49.99!

Source: WWE

- - - Updated - - -

Now available for preorder on STEAM for ₹890

gameranand

Living to Play
If it has Divas then I am in, they need to be sexy though. Other fighting games specially MK10 has shunned sexual appeal of the female fighters.

Top Bottom