WTS Iphone 2g 16gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky_pratik

Broken In
That's fucin BID. Why heck you fall prey to such thingS?
And to tell you guys::

YOU ALL WHO COMMENT AND DONT BUY ARE ****ING *******S> DON'T DISAPPOINT THE SELLER.
CHEAP Rascals.

u ****ing rascal..u cheap....****er seller hai uska meaning yeh nahi ki buyer ko lootega..

****ing ******* u dont need to teach me...

Ebay is not safe as well as forums are not safe..

so dont piss me offf u jerk

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
That's fucin BID. Why heck you fall prey to such thingS?
And to tell you guys::

YOU ALL WHO COMMENT AND DONT BUY ARE ****ING *******S> DON'T DISAPPOINT THE SELLER.
CHEAP Rascals.

u ****ing rascal....

u ****ing rascal..u cheap....****er seller hai uska meaning yeh nahi ki buyer ko lootega..

****ing ******* u dont need to teach me...

Ebay is not safe as well as forums are not safe..

so dont piss me offf u jerk

Yeh hai youngistann meri jaan!!!:oops:

OP
themadman

themadman

Hardcore Psycho !
Man you **** off if you dont want to buy it. My price 20k you want for 15k then go bid in ****in ebay where as you quoted iphone 3g 8gb 20k MOFO ROFL Noob.

rocky_pratik

Broken In
Man you **** off if you dont want to buy it. My price 20k you want for 15k then go bid in ****in ebay where as you quoted iphone 3g 8gb 20k MOFO ROFL Noob.

lol 20k..haahahaha ok ok some fool will give you 20k you ****ing *****.

I am not a noob.it seems u think everyone here is a noob and will purchase ur crap 16gb Iphone for 20k.lol

:D

Go assshole GO.

:d

rosemolr

Journeyman
13~14 k At most..i will buy it if you are interested at this price..anyway..Please look around you when you are selling something..we are not du** a** people to buy something blindly..being a digitian i can't say this to you man..i'am not disappointing you..its the fact..try to understand..you are not going to get a buyer with this damn high price

rocky_pratik

Broken In
13~14 k At most..i will buy it if you are interested at this price..anyway..Please look around you when you are selling something..we are not du** a** people to buy something blindly..being a digitian i can't say this to you man..i'am not disappointing you..its the fact..try to understand..you are not going to get a buyer with this damn high price

I told him the same thing.But he thinks we are fool to give him 20k for his 1 and half year old 16gb Iphone lol..

Stupid fellow..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom