worst mobile company!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sariq

which is the worst mobile company in your opinion?

i think Reliance Mobile to be worst, reasons:

1. highest call charges : 1.79 per min from reliance to other within circle. all other companies are charging 1.00 to 1.20 for these calls.

2. highest data charges : all GSM companies provide unlimited plans for 200-350 per month. reliance provides for 50p per min from 6:00 to 22:00 and 25p per min. from 22:00 to 6:00. no unlimited plan for RIM users. karlo duniya jeib mein(all knows this "jeib" belongs to whom)

3. talktime on recharge vouchers : other companies gives some schemes regularly for full talktime. but reliance knows once you are their customer, you are bound.

4. R-world : it is joke of the decade. huge charges for using R-world with no gain. R-surf is totally crap, you cant browse full wap/web , cant download any wap content.

5. coverage : poor coverage along highways / railways in some areas.

6. sms service : only 140 character sms can be sent.

6. handset technical problems : some problems like handset replacement cant be done (if you have 2 RIM handsets with 2 nos. how will you replace handsets). lower resale value etc.

OP
S

sariq

BSNL:bsnl has old system that too govt. deptt. when it works its fine, when it not works then forget it. bsnl has lower charges with no hidden charges. but there network availability is not good. only 50-60% towers are gprs enabled and gprs facility is not available during roaming. highway coverage is not good. sometimes there is shortage of sim cards / recharge vouchers. unlimited gprs is available to postpaid customers only. for post paid connections you have to waste time standing in queues to deposit bills as there is no cheque drop system.

AIRTEL:presently i use airtel only due to gprs service which is available to prepaid customers also (249/- pm unlimited). works in all towers and during roaming also. coverage is good, specially highway coverage. airtel's biggest problem is spam sms and calls. daily i receive 1-2 sms and 1 call for ringtones etc. ...irritating... airtel customers should be smart enough to never call 646 - they deduct Rs 6/- per minute - loot ta hai :-D

gaurav21r

Journeyman
The 646, and the smss are common yaar... Hutch users hafta bear with them...even MTNL have their Rs 6 /min number!!

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Sariq Imho Reliance is the best .. I use two services .. Hutch is 1.99 per minute local call (any number) .. Sms charges are 1.5 local .. :| .. Whereas Reliance with the same recharge ( 495), You get R2R 15 Paise and others 50 Paise per minute ..
As most of my calls are long distance, I use 1100 SuperIndia plan . .. All India R2R 40 Paise and others 1 Re .. 1100 local sms free .. My monthly bill is just 1100 Rs and my frnds pay around 2.5 to 3k every month for their mobile bills ..
Connectivity isnt also a big issue here .. In fact Hutch is the worst service that Ive ever used ..

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
bsnl is the worst mobile company now because atleast in the beggining it had good network. now airtel has better. bsnl still hasn't offered any free sms offer yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom