Woofer Demo Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
hi, my friend runs a automobile decoration/ audio showroom, but he still gives demo thru the age old "Enigma" track. as the showroom is one of the largest in east delhi(you actully have to take appoinment)
my question is .... is there any audio system/ speaker demo tracks available?... or suggest some music tracks......having some "really deep bass".
he dont mind spending a little amount for it.

chinmay

Journeyman
u cn get them thru p2p...btw..candy shop is song in the album valentines day massacre from 50 cents.....

dude enigma is best for bass test...there is another song called "addicted to bass"..this song actually vibrates my whole room...jus download it thru any p2p and write it in a cd for him....then songs of movie "saathiya" sounds good even on a bad system...its good for bluffing...check out chemical brothers also..the best song of chem bro for testin is "Bass test"...u can find more demo tracks by searching on google.....i found all these songs from ares...its a software which u need to download from the site www.aresgalaxy.org ...the best p2p software i ever found

nix

hyi

yes dude, ares is the best.. i've tried all the others like bitorrent and sh**t like that but they dont work. this is simple to use and really works

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Enya has some good bass, Safri Duo, o if u were near by my place I wud give ya a written cd with all the req tracks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom