wish to buy laser printer for general use.

neeraj sharma

Right off the assembly line
I wish to purchase a laser printer for home so that the general work may be print out by this. Which one I should purchase? It should be cheaper also.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
why laser? why not inkjet? laser doesn't come cheap....HP F4488 comes at around 4K while Canon MP258 is little cheaper...if u r not a heavy user (means do not take a lot of print-outs) then u can go with anyone of these two...

tboss

Broken In
I will suggest you buy Samsung ML-2010 Printer. This Monochrome printer has a print capacity of 20 A-4 pages per minute and a resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi with print capacity of 3000 papers per cartridge. The printer holds a maximum of 150 sheets of Legal size. It has a USB Port. It is compatible with Windows 98/Me/2000/XP, Macintosh and Linux operating systems. It has the option of networking. It has a toner save mode. It has a compact design making it easy to fit on the desktop.

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
btw people is it reliable\easy\cheap to refill laser printer's cartridge , as compared to refilling a inkjet printer's cartridge ?

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Inkjet is costlier if you are a heavy user. Initially the cost of Laser printer cartridge may be more but it delivers more pages...

Laser Printer Vs Inkjet Printer

Top Bottom