wireless - optical mouse power hungry

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeStat

Right off the assembly line
:wink:

i use an optical wireless mouse... and i have to change the batteries for the mouse every fortnight... i got it along with a HP pavillion PC... i called up the help-desk regarding this problem... they told me not to use a mous-pad and put the mouse onto a blank sheet of paper... i don't undertstand this funda?? :?:

does it work?? :roll:

apart from that i have purchased a set of rechargable batteries (eveready - 2100, the new ones that mr. amitabh bachan of KBC dwitiya does an ad for) and plan to use it on this mouse... is there any harm if i use the rechargable batteries??

any ideas!! 8)

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
What mouse is this? I mean, what brand? HP might have bundled a cheap mouse which eats up the batteries. I'm not so sure why they told you not to use a mouse-pad. And yes, if you mouse is a power-guzzler, rechargeable batteries are a good idea. Get 4 so that you have a pair in the mouse, and a pair all charged up and ready to use :)

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
My cousin has aso bought a wireless Logitech keyboard-mouse set an year ago. He has also faced the same problem. He dumbed the mouse, but is using the keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom