Wireless Gaming Mouse under Rs.7000

adikumar2010

Journeyman
I am looking for gaming mouse wireless under 7K. I mostly play FPS games like Apex Legends, Hyperscape.

These are my must have requirements :
1) I am Right handed user with Finger Tip Grip
2) Mouse should be under 100 grams with batteries
3) Same latency as wired mouse

These are optional requirements :
1) More buttons the better (preferably more then 6-7 programmable buttons)
2) Battery life should be more then 50 hours if it's built-in rechargeable and if AA/AAA cell then it should be more then 150 hours.

Also every mouse I ever bought (HP, Logitech, Asus, Microsoft, Dell) in my life had double click issues after a while I don't think there is even a single mouse in the world which won't have this issue.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Razer has optical mouse which technically won't get double click issue. You can look at their lineup. I just bough Razer DeadthAdder v2. Its big. if you have small hands then you can checkout viper ultimate, which seems to be their flagship model.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
^I actually saw Rocket Ninja Jump site before buying mouse. Do they mention the double click issue about the Logitech in their video reviews? I don't think I have come across this issue on their website.

OP
adikumar2010

adikumar2010

Journeyman
Razer has optical mouse which technically won't get double click issue. You can look at their lineup. I just bough Razer DeadthAdder v2. Its big. if you have small hands then you can checkout viper ultimate, which seems to be their flagship model.

Where can I find Razer Viper Ultimate without charging dock ? I might be able to afford it.
With dock it's around Rs.10,500 which is way beyond my budget.

Where can I find Razer Viper Ultimate without charging dock ? I might be able to afford it.
I think ultimate is 10k everywhere. Sadly, above Logitech G304, there aren't any good wireless gaming mouse till you hit ~10k.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
DeathAdder v2 Pro, Viper Ultimate, Basilik Ultimate, all these come with the dock. I also could not find it without dock and hence went with DeadthAdder v2.

OP
adikumar2010

adikumar2010

Journeyman
DeathAdder v2 Pro, Viper Ultimate, Basilik Ultimate, all these come with the dock. I also could not find it without dock and hence went with DeadthAdder v2.
DeadthAdder v2 Pro Wireless is too big for my hands and also costs 10K which is more then I can afford.

I think ultimate is 10k everywhere. Sadly, above Logitech G304, there aren't any good wireless gaming mouse till you hit ~10k.
I think only 2 good options under 10K are Logitech G304 (₹3100) & Razer Orohci V2 (₹5300)

I am not sure which one should I go for !

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I meant to say all these top end models comes with dock.

Orochi is relatively a new model so you might not find lot of complaints like G304. May be you can try it, but it has mechanical switches, just like G304, albeit their own.

$hadow

Geek in making
Glorious model doesn't have good QC as per reddit posts. I went through lots of them before finalizing on DeathAdder V2.
I decided to get Glorious because I wanted something light and smooth and ASS was issue with Razer as well from what I heard in India.
And Logitech is notorious for its famous double click issue

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I decided to get Glorious because I wanted something light and smooth and ASS was issue with Razer as well from what I heard in India.
And Logitech is notorious for its famous double click issue
If you dont mind answering few questions,
how long you have been using Glorious?
How do you feel is the build quality?
And who is handling Glorious ASS in India?

OP
adikumar2010

adikumar2010

Journeyman
So I got Razer Orochi v2 , here are my issues with it, it's mostly subjective :

1) Length could have been little longer to get grip from palm side easily, it should ideally be twice in length as in width but it is little less at
Length: 108 mm
Width: 60 mm
So if length was like 115mm or more it would be perfect. My hands are 17cms long and 10cms wide

2) On left and right side for thumb and pinky finger they could add a grip , coz right now its smooth plastic surface and little slippery

3) Scroll wheel is little too tight, it has notch clicky detent mechanism and you have to make some effort to make it spin. I prefer more effortless scroll wheels with small detents to stop it going into infinite spin.

4) Scroll button is okayish, could be little lighter.

5) It's for people with small/small-medium hands. It's too small in size for Medium or Large hands.

TheSloth

The Slowest One

1) Length could have been little longer to get grip from palm side easily, it should ideally be twice in length as in width but it is little less at
So if length was like 115mm or more it would be perfect. My hands are 17cms long and 10cms wide

2) On left and right side for thumb and pinky finger they could add a grip , coz right now its smooth plastic surface and little slippery

3) Scroll wheel is little too tight, it has notch clicky detent mechanism and you have to make some effort to make it spin. I prefer more effortless scroll wheels with small detents to stop it going into infinite spin.

5) It's for people with small/small-medium hands. It's too small in size for Medium or Large hands.

That's great! How much you paid and from where?
Yeah I see Orochi is quite small in length. For 115mm length you could have for Viper Mini.
Congratulations though. Enjoy your gaming sessions with headshots!

OP
adikumar2010

adikumar2010

Journeyman
That's great! How much you paid and from where?
Yeah I see Orochi is quite small in length. For 115mm length you could have for Viper Mini.
Congratulations though. Enjoy your gaming sessions with headshots!
SMC International Nehru Place. Rs.5200
Viper mini is wired, i am tired of cable drag. Wanted wireless.

Nice find actually.

I looked it for the first time & agree that it should have been a bit longer. Viper Mini's length is good, even G305. Otherwise seems good for those who are avoiding G304.

OP
adikumar2010

adikumar2010

Journeyman
I will see if I can get used to it or less will get G304/305 and sell this one. G304 is cost just 3K so much cheaper then Orochi also.

I can't find any other option for mouse that suits my needs under 7k.

One more option is Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Wireless (Rs.4400) but I have not heard any one talk about it on any forum. So maybe it's not good which is why no one recommended it anywhere.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
^hehe I saw the chance and took it :D

I will see if I can get used to it or less will get G304/305 and sell this one. G304 is cost just 3K so much cheaper then Orochi also.

I can't find any other option for mouse that suits my needs under 7k.

One more option is Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Wireless (Rs.4400) but I have not heard any one talk about it on any forum. So maybe it's not good which is why no one recommended it anywhere.
If you have a nearby Logitech service center and can go there for warranty claims then go for G304. Its a good mouse until it works. But double click issue most likely come. I think it has 2 years warranty which is a good thing here since it 3.5K wont go down the drain just after 1 year.

Top Bottom