WindowsWorld: a New Tech Magazine Launched by IDG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have downloaded the issue but i am having problems with registration. The php script thats saving regn info is giving permission error in file database.txt. Wow, they have even kept the default php error displaying capability on, everything is open :)

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
The site was working fine yesterday. There must be something going on at the server side, thats why its giving error today. I have mailed them about the problem and I hope they'll fix the issue soon and launch the site. :)

And guys please, don't compare it with Digit, these are two different magazines. This new one doesn't carry the simplistic approach of Digit neither does it touches any general purpose, everyday technology issues. It looks specialized for highly professional geeks with more emphasis on tools used in office based scenarios, like Windows Server, Enterprise Management tools etc etc. Digit stands out for its own style and content. ya, but reading both is not a bad idea either. :)

narangz

Web developer
The site was working fine yesterday. There must be something going on at the server side, thats why its giving error today. I have mailed them about the problem and I hope they'll fix the issue soon and launch the site. :)

Is it a PDF magazine or a standard paper magazine? I am a student. So does that mean I do not qualify for free subscription?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom