Windows Vs Android

Aakarshan

In the zone
I have only used android phones in the past with android l software, but this time i'm thinking to use a windows phone.I am thinking to buy Nokia Lumia 730.I'm getting a good deal in 10K.On the other hand there is other option of Moto G 2.Which phone would be better to buy?
Moreover i'm concerned about the features in windows os.The main question is what are the features i would be missing from android phone.All the essential apps are there in windows os?
Out of Lumia 730 and Moto G 2 which mobile would be better?

1. Budget?

2. Display type and size?

A good quality display with IPS panel with good viewing angles and with Gorilla Protection below 5".

3. Dual sim?

not necessary

4. Preferred choice of brand?

Sony,Microsoft,Nokia,Samsung,Moto

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?

Phone should have good quality camera which can produce good photos.

6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).

Windows, Android

7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).

Phone should have all basic connectivity options like BT,Wifi Hotspot,NFC,3G.

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?

I will use it for calling so good call quality is important, playing occasional games(I will try some high end games), browsing and little photography.I would use it for listening music.It would be nice to see if it would have a front camera.

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?

Nokia Lumia 730
Moto G 2

10. Any other info that you want to share

The phone should cover all the basic things that are required by a user.The phone should not lag anytime.I will be using it for playing games,browsing,listening music, calling.

Why don't you buy the Moto G3 2GB RAM version @ 13000 - 10% = 11700

If you want the best camera & display, then Xiaomi Mi4i is a great option. Its 16GB version is available @ 10k - 15% (HDFC) in Amazon app

Note: You won't find NFC in this price range

tanmayraj

Broken In
Why don't you buy the Moto G3 2GB RAM version @ 13000 - 10% = 11700

If you want the best camera & display, then Xiaomi Mi4i is a great option. Its 16GB version is available @ 10k - 15% (HDFC) in Amazon app

Note: You won't find NFC in this price range

With Lumia 730,NFC and Wireless charging is there.

With Lumia 730,NFC and Wireless charging is there.

NFC is a bit useful but many people won't need it (I use it to connect easily to my camera & home theatre, that's it.... India might be 2-3 years away from using android pay)

Wireless charging is a feature which even lesser people use compared to NFC

Top Bottom